Runner3 (NS) 28.40 on Amazon

They are price matching Walmart so you might be able to save more by ordering through Walmart through Google Express using that 25% off code.

They are price matching Walmart so you might be able to save more by ordering through Walmart through Google Express using that 25% off code.
You have to buy $35 worth to get free shipping from Walmart on Google Express otherwise you pay shipping of $6. So I guess it would depend on if there is something else you were wanting to get already.

You have to buy $35 worth to get free shipping from Walmart on Google Express otherwise you pay shipping of $6. So I guess it would depend on if there is something else you were wanting to get already.
Just picked up a switch (again) and loved Runner 2. I think I might just bite. It's showing as $0.00 shipping for me through Google Express when at the Place Order screen. Although I'm not using the EXTRA25 promo as I have a $10 credit that I'll use instead.

Edit: And came out to $20.39 shipped for me using a $10 Google Express code. Does anyone know if all physical copies include the bonuses: manual, soundtrack and keychain?

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit: And came out to $20.39 shipped for me using a $10 Google Express code. Does anyone know if all physical copies include the bonuses: manual, soundtrack and keychain?
All the launch copies do, though not sure how many of those are out there. I believe there is a sticker on the game identifying the free swag inside though I suppose that isn't helpful unless you actually buy it in a store.

bread's done
Back