Target Cartwheel Deals: Super Bomberman R

I got excited and then I saw 10%. :(

I picked up Bomberman R at launch and traded it in, but wouldn't mind picking it up again for $20 or less so I can check out the new Xavier Woods character in the game!

I got excited and then I saw 10%. :(

I picked up Bomberman R at launch and traded it in, but wouldn't mind picking it up again for $20 or less so I can check out the new Xavier Woods character in the game!
It was definitely a launch title regret for me, at least they did eventually fix the game up over time, but man it was bad at launch

It was definitely a launch title regret for me, at least they did eventually fix the game up over time, but man it was bad at launch
The gameplay was always fine, but yeah I somewhat regret picking it up at launch too, but at the same time on launch day outside of Breath of the Wild there weren't that many games to choose from and we both could have done much worse on launch day purchases. One thing I do really like about the game though is the box art so I wouldn't mind putting it back on my shelf for cheap.

The gameplay was always fine, but yeah I somewhat regret picking it up at launch too, but at the same time on launch day outside of Breath of the Wild there weren't that many games to choose from and we both could have done much worse on launch day purchases. One thing I do really like about the game though is the box art so I wouldn't mind putting it back on my shelf for cheap.
the game was unplayable at launch in both single and multiplayer, it had MASSIVE input lag to the point that I couldn't believe someone signed off on it for going out the door, then they improved framerates by decreasing resolution. It's nice they continue to supply content updates and what not, but for such a simple game the performance target was ridiculously bad

It was for me, as well. And I really wanted to like it - I figured me and my sons would have a blast with it. But they lost interest really fast due to it being clunky and I couldn't even find a way to like it. So it was traded back in and I haven't regretted that part.

bread's done
Back