• :xb1: :ps4: :switch: Sonic Mania Plus $29.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: :switch: Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion $39.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: Tempest 4000 $29.99
Game Deals:

• :xb1: :ps4: The Sims 4 $24.99 Save $25
  • :xb1: Madden NFL 18 $19.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: :switch: FIFA 18 $44.99 Save $15
Everything Else:

• Free $100 Best Buy Gift Card with the purchase of select Samsung QLED TVs and an Xbox One X or S Console
  • Save $20 on Xbox Live with the purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on select Controllers with the purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Free $10 Xbox Digital Gift Card with the purchase of 3 Months of Xbox Live
  • Save up to $20 on select Gaming Collectibles (Crash/Fallout/South Park)
  • Trade in Madden NFL 18 and receive a $10 coupon towards Madden NFL 19
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Rampage $24.99
  • Rampage Only @ BB Steelbook $29.99
  • Rampage 4K $29.99
  • Rampage 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $29.99
  • Isle of Dogs $19.99
  • I Feel Pretty $19.99 Save $8
  • Super Troopers 2 $19.99
  • Truth or Dare $19.99 Save $8
  • The Quick and the Dead 4K $19.99 Save $3
  • The Expanse: Season Three $32.99 Save $5

Thanks as always Tyrok! Probably going to end up buying a physical copy of Sonic Mania especially since if I want the DLC I'll have to buy it anyway.  :bomb:

Sweet love the Madden promo. Last year was a$15 trade +10 coupon but even if it's regular trade in (currently $11) + the coupon with gamerclub it's a pretty good deal. Really gonna miss this down the road :(

So does this mean there won't be a "Black Friday in July" sale this week? Or is that separate from the weekly ad?
It's possible they could do that Wednesday to combat PrimeDay. :whistle2:k

Madden 18 only $20 for XB1 or for PS4 also?
Only Xbox is listed. This wouldn't be the first time they had the PS4 version higher. Right now its $25 but only $13 on Xbox...

So their deals wouldn't be directly competing with Prime Day but following a couple of days later? (Sorry if I'm missing something. Prime Day is on Monday and spilling over in Tuesday.)

Last edited by a moderator:
So their deals wouldn't be directly competing with Prime Day but following a couple of days later? (Sorry if I'm missing something. Prime Day is on Monday and spilling over in Tuesday.)
Aha, thought it was later in the week. Probably would have heard something by now if they were doing it Sunday or Monday.

Only Xbox is listed. This wouldn't be the first time they had the PS4 version higher. Right now its $25 but only $13 on Xbox...
Had no clue it's $13 for Xbox One right now, thanks to you I just bought a copy. After $1 off for in-store pickup and tax total came to a little under $12. :cool: :D

Edit: Oops, make that a little under $13.

Not happy with Best Buy. Had to drive down there since my preorder of Octopath Traveler came dented on the side and back with a line mark. I just looked through my Switch cases, and it turns out there was also a line on the side Xenoblade 2 (which is in my backlog). I wasn't sure if it was the shrinkwrap or an actual mark so I opened it, and turns out it's a mark. It'd be too late to return it anyway.

Not happy with Best Buy. Had to drive down there since my preorder of Octopath Traveler came dented on the side and back with a line mark. I just looked through my Switch cases, and it turns out there was also a line on the side Xenoblade 2 (which is in my backlog). I wasn't sure if it was the shrinkwrap or an actual mark so I opened it, and turns out it's a mark. It'd be too late to return it anyway.
Those spine slashes occur when the employee has their blade extended too far when opening the shipping cases. Sucks when it happens, especially to Steelbooks

Those spine slashes occur when the employee has their blade extended too far when opening the shipping cases. Sucks when it happens, especially to Steelbooks
I was wondering what caused those. Thanks for the info. I ordered a steelbook game (Dragon's Crown Pro) recently. The side wasn't slashed, but the bottom left corner had a pretty big dent.

Looking at last year's sale, early access started on July 19 (a Wednesday). That's also over a week after Prime Day 2017, which was July 10th. Wednesday this week or next seems plausible.

Has anyone had any luck price matching at Best Buy with say Square Enixs online store? I want to price match Final Fantasy XIV Complete

Since nobody answered in the coinstar thread, does anybody in here know if the gift card code will expire end of day today or end of tomorrow?

Thinking about using it on the Madden 18 sale. TIA

I miss Best Buy's surprise sales. Ever since they discontinued GCU there have been less good gaming sales than ever before.

Out of curiosity, does the coupon require that you trade and buy the same console version of madden?

In other words, can I buy the X1 copy of Madden 18 and trade it for a coupon that works towards the ps4 version of Madden 19?

Out of curiosity, does the coupon require that you trade and buy the same console version of madden?

In other words, can I buy the X1 copy of Madden 18 and trade it for a coupon that works towards the ps4 version of Madden 19?
It has not had a system restriction in the past.

Ni no kuni 2 for $24 after gcu.. worth it? Or should wait when it hits $16/$20?
My exact question too. I didn't play the first Ni No Kuni, but the 2nd is supposed to be amazing. I like to typically wait until one more price drop to the level you mentioned but I'm guessing that won't happen until BF for NNK2.

NNK2 is a competent game that has fun moments and addictive aspects, but is otherwise entirely forgettable. I could pick it up and play for a few hours without issue, but never felt a draw to get back to it either.

So there is a 2-Day sale starting tonight but the only gaming item out of the 600+ skus on sale is Ark for $39.99 ($20 off). :???:

So, I should buy Madden 18. Preorder 19, then trade in 18 later to get the preorder $10, + $10 coupon + trade credit?
That might be the easiest way to do it (unless I'm not thinking of something). Last year, I'm pretty sure I was able to trade in 17 and get the coupon and trade credit, while also putting $5 on the preorder at the same time. But it confused the hell out of them...and they tried doing something like using my coupon for the preorder and I had to stop them.

Also not sure how they'd feel about you picking up 18, opening it right in front of them, and then being like "I'd like to trade this in." :lol:

Love this Madden deal, this will be the 3rd year in a row doing it.  Coupon plus GCU and $10 preorder, great deal, now all I need is the DOTD price like last year!

Edit-Went in today, took a few minutes because every year this never works right, but in the end should look like this.

$47 (GCU)

$10 RZ from preorder

$10 coupon

$12 from Madden trade

------------------------

So paying around $15 is great for new release of Madden 19

That might be the easiest way to do it (unless I'm not thinking of something). Last year, I'm pretty sure I was able to trade in 17 and get the coupon and trade credit, while also putting $5 on the preorder at the same time. But it confused the hell out of them...and they tried doing something like using my coupon for the preorder and I had to stop them.

Also not sure how they'd feel about you picking up 18, opening it right in front of them, and then being like "I'd like to trade this in." :lol:
Well, today I picked up 18. And did an instore preorder for 19.

My plan is to to play 18, then trade it in week or so to get the coupon+credit. I can apply the coupon when I pick up 19 right?

bread's done
Back