Target Cartwheel Deals 7/15-7/21: 50% Off RiME

Zantra

Banned
50% Off RiME for Switch (Expires 7/21/2018)

35% Off Friday the 13th PS4 or Xbox One (Expires 7/21/2018)

50% Off RBI Baseball 2017 for Switch (Expires 7/21/2018)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. I'll have to pick that up today.

Edit: Went to my Target. Price in store is $39.99. cartwheel discount brings it to $20. I mentioned the price of Rime was cheaper online. The guy checked, confirmed, lowered price, and I got the game half off $26.99. This was all handled in electronics.

Just checked brickseek and the in store price is 39.99.
So unless they let you price match their online store and cartwheel it, it will be a little higher.

Just checked brickseek and the in store price is 39.99.
So unless they let you price match their online store and cartwheel it, it will be a little higher.
They tend to give you whatever deal is cheaper. So, if the online price is lower than the in store price with cartwheel, they give you that. But, even so, $20 for this game isn't bad. Especially if you have a Red Card and you get another 5% off.

Target lets you pricematch off their website and use 50% off or is that YMMV.
Highly YMMV. Your best bet at success is to buy this was several other items when you ask for a price match, then provide your CW bar code at the end of the order. I have had some cashiers do the price match by itself and not allow CW and I've had some that don't care at all.

They let me do the price match and the cartwheel deal at my Target.  The funniest part was they told me a guy had just come in and paid the full $40 price for it because he couldn't find the cartwheel deal and I guess didn't know about the online price.

I'd jump on this, but my Target store told me once that they don't price match their website and I'd hate to drive all the way over there for nothing.

It would be great if the Target Cartwheel app let you buy it online for in store pickup so you could get the deal that way.

Game runs bad enough on PS4 and Xbox One. I won’t even take a risk on a Switch version. It’s not that I don’t think the Switch is capable, it’s that this developer is pretty bad at optimization.

Game runs bad enough on PS4 and Xbox One. I won’t even take a risk on a Switch version. It’s not that I don’t think the Switch is capable, it’s that this developer is pretty bad at optimization.
They released patches in the past year that makes it run way better on all three platforms.

New Deals:
35% Off Friday the 13th PS4 or Xbox One (Expires 7/21/2018)

50% Off RBI Baseball 2017 for Switch (Expires 7/21/2018)

funny to see Friday the 13th on that list. Gotta unload all the copies now that the game is pretty much on life support. Save your money and check out Dead by Daylight. 

bread's done
Back