* * - - - 3 votes

Microsoft Rewards Breakdown

Xbox Microsoft

#301 fragilis   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   11 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 28 November 2019 - 05:41 PM

Can't get the "Achieve more. Earn more." On the Xbox Rewards dashboard to work. Did 3 cheever's for the weekly and and additional one, just to be safe. Still locked.

I was able to get this to work by trying to click it the next morning after.  I think the Xbox "day" resets sometime between 8-9 am.

Also possible that whatever the issue was just got fixed overnight.

#302 Irukandji   Lurking and Twerking CAGiversary!   1332 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 28 November 2019 - 05:47 PM

Where are all the damn hot dealssssss

#303 b3mike   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   618 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 28 November 2019 - 05:50 PM

the hot deals suck and the quests suck now. I hate how the secondary account on the console is excluded now from participating in the gamepass quests

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#304 Euripides   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   249 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Euripides

Posted 05 December 2019 - 12:54 PM

Xbox Holiday Bonus rewards coming to Xbox next week.

Some big point rewards are in there for a total of 150,500 point over 12 days

We will have to wait and see what is needed for each daily punch card.

xboxrewards-2.png

xboxrewards.png

#305 pun123   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3286 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 05 December 2019 - 05:29 PM

This will be interesting, got the same email. They will probably have a deal now on xbox credit, since I just got $50 this past weekend for the big sale.

#306 TheLegendofTyler   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3148 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

TheLegendofTyler

Posted 06 December 2019 - 02:33 AM

Has anyone used the rewards automater app on Android? Is it legit or is a good way to get banned? Thanks!

#307 GamerSavage   The Throwback Kid CAGiversary!   1255 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

GamerSavage

Posted 06 December 2019 - 02:52 AM

Has anyone used the rewards automater app on Android? Is it legit or is a good way to get banned? Thanks!

A good way to get banned, using a search bot or automater is against the ToS.

#308 TheLegendofTyler   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3148 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

TheLegendofTyler

Posted 06 December 2019 - 02:53 AM

A good way to get banned, using a search bot or automater is against the ToS.

That's what I figured. Thanks

#309 GamerSavage   The Throwback Kid CAGiversary!   1255 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

GamerSavage

Posted 06 December 2019 - 07:41 AM

That's what I figured. Thanks

No problem. Don't want to see my fellow CAGs getting banned from MS/Bing Rewards.

#310 Irukandji   Lurking and Twerking CAGiversary!   1332 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 07 December 2019 - 09:40 AM

I kinda feel like hot deals are dead and in place of it they're just giving out way more points

#311 davemoseley  

davemoseley

Posted 08 December 2019 - 04:45 PM

Who has experience spending the "promotional credit" you get with MS Points (that expires after 90 days) on a physical pre-order from the Microsoft Store?  Since Hot Deals seem to be dead, I reckon I'll just keep saving up for the Scarlett and cash out at the regular levels.  Assuming pre-orders go live at E3 in June, I can have a good amount of credit redeemed and ready to use (not enough to cover the whole thing)... but if it's not shipping until November, will that credit expire if it's "allocated" towards an order but not technically "spent"?

The wording on the website is a little iffy so firsthand experience would be ideal:

If you use money in your Microsoft account, we'll charge you right away. If you use any other payment option, including payment backup, we'll charge you when the item ships.

Additionally, if I redeem $200 credit in June but earn enough for another gift card before launch, do you think it's possible to also apply that credit after the order is placed?

EDIT:  Googled and answered my own question: https://answers.micr...22292fcd?auth=1

(Tl;Dr:  I think I'm best redeeming as many points for credit as I can ready for E3 when pre-orders go live, and buying the additional MS credit with actual money so that the entire balance can be paid off with MS credit at the time of the order, thereby spending the promo credit before it expires.)

#312 pun123   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3286 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 08 December 2019 - 04:52 PM

The best way to get points is to gift 1000 from other accounts.

#313 Super Strider TurbulenceEX   Son of the Old Gods CAGiversary!   675 Posts   Joined 1.5 Years Ago  

Super Strider TurbulenceEX

Posted 08 December 2019 - 05:07 PM

Why are you guys saying Hot Deals are dead when there is a Hot Deal going on now?

#314 Euripides   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   249 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Euripides

Posted 08 December 2019 - 05:24 PM

Why are you guys saying Hot Deals are dead when there is a Hot Deal going on now?

What hot deal are you seeing?

The only thing I see the redeem rewards section that is not normal points is the free Elf movie rental for 0 points.

#315 davemoseley  

davemoseley

Posted 08 December 2019 - 05:36 PM

Fair point - I meant in terms of MS Credit mostly, since the last batch was DOA and we haven't seen another deal on that since mid-May.  But even overall, the quality and quantity has been sporadic.

#316 adonfraz   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   389 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 08 December 2019 - 05:44 PM

What hot deal are you seeing?

The only thing I see the redeem rewards section that is not normal points is the free Elf movie rental for 0 points.

3 months regular Game Pass for 18K

#317 audiomaxica1  

audiomaxica1

Posted 08 December 2019 - 06:04 PM

The best way to get points is to gift 1000 from other accounts.

I gift 5k each month and am still able to redeem $10 on the second account whenever my nephew needs $10 for Fortnite. Also I put the home address in California so there’s no tax charges.

Since everyone is good til 2022 lol maybe we’ll see some GPU deals next year. Thanks to ms points I haven’t paid anything out of pocket for Xbl and digital games since I bought a 360 in 2013 :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#318 midloo   User No. 2 CAGiversary!   2155 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 09 December 2019 - 01:10 PM

Can we access these Xbox holiday reward daily things from a browser, or is it on the console exclusively?  I can't find much about them. 

#319 TuscaloosaJohnny  

TuscaloosaJohnny

Posted 09 December 2019 - 06:04 PM

Can we access these Xbox holiday reward daily things from a browser, or is it on the console exclusively? I can't find much about them.

Doesn’t look like you’re missing much? Looks like you just get points for buying stuff and not for free.