* * * - - 4 votes

Microsoft Rewards Breakdown

Xbox Microsoft

#331 Irukandji   Lurking and Twerking CAGiversary!   1381 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 15 January 2020 - 02:06 PM

Finally! Hot deal for 5 and 10 dollar increments of xbox credit! Stock up.

#332 ooga   Mmm Zombie Chickens! CAGiversary!   2636 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

Posted 15 January 2020 - 03:23 PM

Nice! But since the codes expire in 90 days and I haven't found anything I want to buy in weeks, I think I'll be holding on to my points for now.

#333 pun123   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3378 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

Posted 15 January 2020 - 04:14 PM

Finally, had to spend 50,000 over the flash sale, too many good games, but still have 36K to eat these up.

#334 Razzel   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   788 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 15 January 2020 - 04:28 PM

Only negative is that Xbox credit expires, so can’t redeem too much!

#335 Irukandji   Lurking and Twerking CAGiversary!   1381 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 15 January 2020 - 07:15 PM

Good point on the dates! Didn't cross my mind since I needed a controller and preordered cyberpunk.

#336 pun123   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3378 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

Posted 13 February 2020 - 03:08 AM

Dont forget Hot deal ends tonight, was able to get $60 worth with family accounts.

#337 Duke Joeseppi   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   185 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Duke Joeseppi

Posted 13 February 2020 - 03:22 AM

If I preorder a game using Xbox credit I cashed in my bing points to get, then cancel the preorder, does anyone know if I’ll get that credit refunded with a new expiration date or do I lose it?

#338 now1   Banned Banned   200 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 13 February 2020 - 03:30 AM

I saved up 100,0000,00000 points so I’m getting the new Xbox series x with that. It took me 5 years to get but now it’s time.

#339 adonfraz   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   558 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 13 February 2020 - 03:55 AM

I saved up 100,0000,00000 points so I’m getting the new Xbox series x with that. It took me 5 years to get but now it’s time.

Congrats but I think 550K is the most points you are allowed to redeem in a calendar year.

I only have 105K saved myself.

#340 now1   Banned Banned   200 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 13 February 2020 - 04:14 AM

Oh I didn’t know that thanks for letting me know

#341 respectablechum  

respectablechum

Posted 13 February 2020 - 01:19 PM

If I preorder a game using Xbox credit I cashed in my bing points to get, then cancel the preorder, does anyone know if I’ll get that credit refunded with a new expiration date or do I lose it?

I returned a physical game I bought once with rewards credit and the refund had a 60 day expiration. That was about a year ago. Never tried with a digital pre-order though.

#342 Mop_it_up   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   38 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Mop_it_up

Posted 14 February 2020 - 05:15 PM

Have they ever brought back the 1-year sub of XBL Gold? Any chance it might come back? Mine's expiring March 24th, was hoping to get another free year.

#343 adonfraz   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   558 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 14 February 2020 - 06:58 PM

Have they ever brought back the 1-year sub of XBL Gold? Any chance it might come back? Mine's expiring March 24th, was hoping to get another free year.

12 month Gold has not been a reward option since July of 2019.

Doubtful it will come back since MS seems to be pushing Game Pass Ultimate. 

#344 Chuck Stank   People are fucking stupid. CAGiversary!   1111 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Chuck Stank

Posted 16 February 2020 - 04:28 AM

Rumors are saying that the new Xbox and PlayStation could be $600, because they are so much more powerful than the current gen and a PC with similar specs right now is around $800.

I heard a rumor that I might get laid tonight.

#345 Dartheyeball  

Dartheyeball

Posted 23 February 2020 - 08:11 PM

No $5 or $10 gift cards available.

#346 now1   Banned Banned   200 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 24 February 2020 - 01:21 AM

Chuck, I heard a rumor that you can save $15 on car insurance by switching to Gecko

#347 Gore   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   627 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 March 2020 - 09:34 PM

Looking to go gold using some reward points, 20,000, that's a lot of points for 3 months.

Does the xbone still allow gold privileges (multiplayer online) for all gamertags as long as there's a  gold tag on their home console? Gamepass Ultimate?

Gold privileges may not be the correct google search phrase.

#348 fatmanforlife99   I need a weapon. CAGiversary!   3151 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

fatmanforlife99

Posted 16 March 2020 - 01:45 AM

Looking to go gold using some reward points, 20,000, that's a lot of points for 3 months.

Does the xbone still allow gold privileges (multiplayer online) for all gamertags as long as there's a  gold tag on their home console? Gamepass Ultimate?

Gold privileges may not be the correct google search phrase.

Yes to both. I'm not sure about gamepass quests though for sub accounts.

#349 STEVE05   The Darkest Timeline CAGiversary!   1752 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 17 March 2020 - 08:57 PM

Yes to both. I'm not sure about gamepass quests though for sub accounts.

Sub accounts do not get gamepass quests.

#350 Cinétiste  

Posted 20 March 2020 - 04:42 AM

Does the xbone still allow gold privileges (multiplayer online) for all gamertags as long as there's a  gold tag on their home console?

Gamepass Ultimate?

Hi,

I have not written here for a long time.
This is a good occasion and I will answer you with pleasure.

Firstly, it is worth much more, if possible, to take a year of "Gold" - 12 months for 29 000 points.
Also, "Xbox Live Gold" subscriptions are sometimes offered for less, like 12 months for 24 000 points.

Secondly, yes, all the privileges of any subscriptions are accessible to all profiles on the home console.

Any player on it can play the "Games with Gold", the "Game Pass" games and the multiplayer modes.
It is only important to remember to acquire the "Games with Gold" in time, each two weeks, with the subscribed profile.

"Game Pass Ultimate" includes "Gold", "Game Pass" and "Game Pass for PC".
("Game Pass for PC" is currently at 1 $ to begin)

Promotion

As there is still an excellent promotion that adds 1 month and converts all memberships to "Ultimate Game Pass" for 1 $, if this would be your first subscription to the service, it would be a good idea to wait after you have got a year of "Gold", before to take the promotion, which would give you finally more than a year of "Ultimate Game Pass".

Some people seize the opportunity to acquire the maximum amount of three years this way, but this would already be a good deal.

Feel free to ask any question you may have,
Hoping it can help you,

Best regards.

#351 adonfraz   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   558 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2020 - 11:32 AM

Umm..The 12 months of Xbox Live Gold is no longer a reward option.

The last time it was offered was July of 2019.

Now if you want to efficiently use your points on Xbox Live Gold you should use your points on Xbox/MS Gift Cards when a Hot Deal is available and pay for 12 months Gold directly from Xbox.

Standard Hot Deal is 20% off so 8000 points for $10 (8000 x 6) = 48,000 ($60) 

So you'd get 12 months for 48K points rather than 80K (redeeming 3 months Gold four times).

#352 Gore   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   627 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 01 April 2020 - 09:57 PM

How are codes/money from other stores redeemed?  I mean, a gift card code would be sent to the email address if I were to redeem points for, say Burger King or Walmart?

Hi,

I have not written here for a long time.
This is a good occasion and I will answer you with pleasure.

Firstly, it is worth much more, if possible, to take a year of "Gold" - 12 months for 29 000 points.
Also, "Xbox Live Gold" subscriptions are sometimes offered for less, like 12 months for 24 000 points.

Secondly, yes, all the privileges of any subscriptions are accessible to all profiles on the home console.

Any player on it can play the "Games with Gold", the "Game Pass" games and the multiplayer modes.
It is only important to remember to acquire the "Games with Gold" in time, each two weeks, with the subscribed profile.

"Game Pass Ultimate" includes "Gold", "Game Pass" and "Game Pass for PC".
("Game Pass for PC" is currently at 1 $ to begin)

Promotion

As there is still an excellent promotion that adds 1 month and converts all memberships to "Ultimate Game Pass" for 1 $, if this would be your first subscription to the service, it would be a good idea to wait after you have got a year of "Gold", before to take the promotion, which would give you finally more than a year of "Ultimate Game Pass".

Some people seize the opportunity to acquire the maximum amount of three years this way, but this would already be a good deal.

Feel free to ask any question you may have,
Hoping it can help you,

Best regards.

Thank you very much.  I may wait to store 3 years and then go "Ultimate".

#353 adonfraz   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   558 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 01 April 2020 - 10:35 PM

How are codes/money from other stores redeemed?  I mean, a gift card code would be sent to the email address if I were to redeem points for, say Burger King or Walmart?

Thank you very much.  I may wait to store 3 years and then go "Ultimate".

All Gift Cards except Xbox & Microsoft are e-mailed to you as a code.

And in case you missed my post - 12 months of Xbox Gold is no longer a reward option.

#354 Mop_it_up   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   38 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Mop_it_up

Posted 03 April 2020 - 05:12 PM

Now if you want to efficiently use your points on Xbox Live Gold you should use your points on Xbox/MS Gift Cards when a Hot Deal is available and pay for 12 months Gold directly from Xbox.

Do you have to have a payment method on file on the Xbox to do it this way? I'd rather not have one on file.

#355 eulogywerd21   Jesus wept CAGiversary!   3734 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

eulogywerd21

Posted 29 April 2020 - 08:30 PM

Anyone else's achievement not getting recognized by the Rewards app today?

#356 adonfraz   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   558 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 29 April 2020 - 08:42 PM

Anyone else's achievement not getting recognized by the Rewards app today?

Not for me.

Are you taking about the 3 achievements for Weekly Set this week or the Achieve more. Earn more card?

My Weekly Set achievement counted today when I earned it.

I normally do my Achieve more. Earn more daily achievements later in the day so they count for the following day.

The punchcard popped normally when I activated it today too.

#357 eulogywerd21   Jesus wept CAGiversary!   3734 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

eulogywerd21

Posted 29 April 2020 - 08:54 PM

Not for me.

Are you taking about the 3 achievements for Weekly Set this week or the Achieve more. Earn more card?

My Weekly Set achievement counted today when I earned it.

I normally do my Achieve more. Earn more daily achievements later in the day so they count for the following day.

The punchcard popped normally when I activated it today too.

All of it. None on the daily, or the weekly's. The Play a Game Pass Game and Log Into the App worked fine. I'll try again later, but not too much later as it just seems to stop recognizing that day after 6 or 7 mountain.

#358 audiomaxica1  

audiomaxica1

Posted 30 April 2020 - 01:46 PM

Happened to me yesterday. Played 3 game pass games and received about 20 achievements.

This morning I loaded up the weekly challenge and still 0/3. I downloaded a game to my phone (Wordament) and after 3 achievements it finally recognized them.

50 point daily achievement still did not work for me either.

After all of this I checked the game pass app and weekly “get an achievement in any game pass game” finally showed up as well.

The one for playing farming simulator was also delayed for me too as that was one of the games I played yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#359 Irukandji   Lurking and Twerking CAGiversary!   1381 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 30 April 2020 - 06:13 PM

I'm having issues as well. Played that gato roboto game yesterday, got achievements. Downloaded and played pikuniku for multiple achievements this morning. No weekly stuff registering.

#360 eulogywerd21   Jesus wept CAGiversary!   3734 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

eulogywerd21

Posted 30 April 2020 - 06:23 PM

My cheevos from early yesterday, like 5 or so, just popped on the dashboard and finally credited on Rewards. Micro$hart astonishes me with it's ability to constantly drop the ball in a game it created lol. if it's not the Bing/Reward issues that seem to happen out of of nowhere and for no apparent reason, it's Win10 updates that they force on users. End/rant