* * * * - 13 votes

Text "lkwkgk" to 827438 and get $20 off $50+ purchase at Target

#1021 JohnnyCage   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1246 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

JohnnyCage

Posted 25 July 2018 - 06:54 PM

Mine just arrived  :beer:

#1022 Freeze Time  

Freeze Time

Posted 25 July 2018 - 08:32 PM

Mine just arrived  :beer:

Geez that was quick!  I live in Southern California so maybe I am further away from wherever it's being shipped from.  I also chose standard.  Did you choose a faster method?  Either way, good news and I'll update whenever mine arrives.

#1023 JohnnyCage   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1246 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

JohnnyCage

Posted 25 July 2018 - 08:55 PM

Geez that was quick!  I live in Southern California so maybe I am further away from wherever it's being shipped from.  I also chose standard.  Did you choose a faster method?  Either way, good news and I'll update whenever mine arrives.

I'm on the East Coast and they shipped from a warehouse about 2 hours from my house last night. I chose free standard shipping.

#1024 Freeze Time  

Freeze Time

Posted 25 July 2018 - 08:59 PM

I'm on the East Coast and they shipped from a warehouse about 2 hours from my house last night. I chose free standard shipping.

You were so paranoid lol.  Not as negative as some other posters here though.  Good lord I can't believe how people make it through their day being so debbie downer. I picture Eeyore talking when reading some of their posts.

#1025 JohnnyCage   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1246 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

JohnnyCage

Posted 25 July 2018 - 09:02 PM

You were so paranoid lol.  Not as negative as some other posters here though.  Good lord I can't believe how people make it through their day being so debbie downer. I picture Eeyore talking when reading some of their posts.

Well they had an entire week to cancel our orders. And then they started mass cancelling everything else a couple hours after they shipped mine. It was a close call lol.

#1026 nabor605   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   382 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

nabor605

Posted 25 July 2018 - 09:13 PM

I'm pretty sure they killed all the 15% off codes, even the unused ones.  I tried a couple of my unused codes several days ago and got a message saying they were no longer valid (or something to that effect - don't remember the exact wording).

Good to know.  That kind of sucks for anyone that received a 15% off code on their own earlier in the year, not because of the recent awareness of it and its stacking glitch (when the promo started on March 1st). I'd imagine some people were holding off using their code until later in the year during some fall sales or whatnot.

#1027 xprototypej  

xprototypej

Posted 25 July 2018 - 09:28 PM

Well, my Xbox X PUBG Bundle will come in tomorrow. YESS!!! :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  Thanks CAG/Target for this lol. 

#1028 douglasmcc   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   336 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

douglasmcc

Posted 26 July 2018 - 01:30 AM

Well, my Xbox X PUBG Bundle will come in tomorrow. YESS!!! :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  Thanks CAG/Target for this lol. 

Yeah, mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow as well.  Not bad considering it didn't ship out til this afternoon.  For once, it paid to be up past midnight on a Sunday/Monday morning LOL.

P.S.  Also, I apologize to those who had their orders cancelled if the PUBG X crews' excitement has been salt in the wounds.  It was never meant to be.  Heck, in the 7 or so years I have followed this site, I have missed deals/ had glitches cancelled, etc.  So, I know how you feel.

#1029 JohnnyCage   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1246 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

JohnnyCage

Posted 26 July 2018 - 01:35 AM

Yeah, mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow as well.  Not bad considering it didn't ship out til this afternoon.  For once, it paid to be up past midnight on a Sunday/Monday morning LOL.

P.S.  Also, I apologize to those who had their orders cancelled if the PUBG X crews' excitement has been salt in the wounds.  It was never meant to be.  Heck, in the 7 or so years I have followed this site, I have missed deals/ had glitches cancelled, etc.  So, I know how you feel.

Congrats man. Glad you were finally able to get in on one of these glitches.

#1030 Freeze Time  

Freeze Time

Posted 26 July 2018 - 02:17 AM

Status update, getting mine tomorrow by the end of the day!  I just beat Arkham Asylum on hard so this is a good present haha.  Great game but I thought some of the bosses were cheap and same thing in new skins.  That Titan and the Joker took me like an hour to beat probably.  Batman is off topic but I just beat it and then checked on my shipment and now it's good to know I have a go to 3rd party system and I don't need to wonder which the best version is between PS4, Xbox One X and Switch.  Oh who am I kidding, I will still check reviews :razz:

#1031 douglasmcc   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   336 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

douglasmcc

Posted 26 July 2018 - 06:55 PM

UPS dropped my PUBG X off about 45 minutes ago.  But I had a dentist appointment - literally had time to bring the box in before rushing to the dentist.  Oh well, I guess I will bust it open this evening when I get done here.

#1032 genEric_1  

genEric_1

Posted 26 July 2018 - 07:37 PM

Is there anyone left who preordered the PUBG Xbox and haven’t had it ship yet?

#1033 Freeze Time  

Freeze Time

Posted 26 July 2018 - 10:18 PM

Xbox just arrived!  Target rules!

The 1 month free game pass says it expires June 30th 2018.  I chatted with support and had to send them pics so they could check but they told me the code is still valid.

#1034 douglasmcc   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   336 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

douglasmcc

Posted 27 July 2018 - 01:29 PM

UPS dropped my PUBG X off about 45 minutes ago.  But I had a dentist appointment - literally had time to bring the box in before rushing to the dentist.  Oh well, I guess I will bust it open this evening when I get done here.

Well, *cross fingers* everything is working.  Got home late last night so it stayed in the box til this morning.  I had a nightmare it wouldn't start - LOL, yeah, I have a feeling Target would tell me where to go - so to speak - if I called in and asked for a replacement. Got my old Xbox One S hooked back up.  Going to transfer all my data to a portable hard drive and factory reset it before I take it to Gamestop to trade-in/sell.

Now, short story I held off on until I actually got the PUBG X.  If you all would indulge me.  I am a huge Fallout fan.  Old enough to remember playing the original 2 games on my PC in college.  I have bought every collectors edition except New Vegas - that one didn't appeal to me.  I get the loot crate Fallout crate every 2 months for the cartoonish figures.  So, yeah, I am a Fallout-aholic.  I totally spaced on the day they put the Fallout 76 Power Armor editions up.  Managed to catch the PS4 set on Gamestop - but without my Gamer's Club and with shipping, it came to nearly 230.  I preordered it but was relatively sure I couldn't rationalize that much money.  Then, a few days later I happen to be on Best Buy - had saved the sets to my cart and saw that the XBOX One version was in stock.  Now, I have been a PS4 focused gamer this generation especially since I had a pro.  The XBOX One version was at the bottom of my list.  Heck, I would take the PC version over the XBOX One version.  But I figured that with the 10 dollar reward and gamer's club bringing it down to 160 - I could buy the XBOX One version for the collectibles, then trade in the game and rebuy the regular version for the PS4.  I did the math and it would still be about 30-40 dollars cheaper than Gamestop.  So, I preordered it and cancelled my Gamestop preorder.  I kept checking Best Buy for the PS4 version to no avail.  Then the Target glitch happened.  I found out about it about 2 hours after it started and all the in stock items were long gone.  But they had the PUBG X available for preorder.  So I ordered the XBOX One X PUBG for the heck of it.  Never in a million years expected it to ship.  But it did.  So, now it seems like fate, karma, what ever you believe in that I got the XBOX version off of Best Buy.  Like it was meant to be.

#1035 douglasmcc   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   336 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

douglasmcc

Posted 27 July 2018 - 01:36 PM

Is there anyone left who preordered the PUBG Xbox and haven’t had it ship yet?

Did yours ever ship genEric_1?

#1036 genEric_1  

genEric_1

Posted 27 July 2018 - 01:45 PM

Did yours ever ship genEric_1?

Not yet, so far still sitting at “preparing for shipping” on mobile. Oddly enough when I view the order on a computer, it doesn’t even say that and the “track status” section of the order is gone but it was there a day ago. All it says is a delivery estimate of the 26th to 31st which it said since the preorder. Far less optimistic now, but not giving up hope!

Edit: just now changed to shipped! No tracking number, not even email confirmation, but the website updated. Huzzah!

Edit 2: Got tracking number.. shipping details says 28 lbs!?

#1037 Freeze Time  

Freeze Time

Posted 27 July 2018 - 05:53 PM

Yup it's heavy.  Congrats.  Target is da bomb!  I just finished copying all my games through network transfer Wi-fi.  Took like 10 hours!  I did have over 400GBs worth of games and apps but still, that's a long ass time.  Quicker than installing one by one though no doubt. 

#1038 JasonTerminator   Not a psychopath! CAGiversary!   2588 Posts   Joined 17.0 Years Ago  

JasonTerminator

Posted 27 July 2018 - 06:09 PM

Got my Xbox One X PUBG bundle yesterday. Anyone know the best place to sell or trade in an OG Xbox One?

#1039 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   9152 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 27 July 2018 - 06:18 PM

If anyone gets an extra XB1X that they changed their mind on, bought on a whim, and no longer want, can you please let me know?  Thanks.

quoting this for visibility.  There were at least a couple people in here who said they didn't know why they ordered an XB1X.  I would like one; please don't return it.  :)

#1040 Freeze Time  

Freeze Time

Posted 27 July 2018 - 06:44 PM

Got my Xbox One X PUBG bundle yesterday. Anyone know the best place to sell or trade in an OG Xbox One?

I will be selling/trading mine on craigslist and offerup.

#1041 genEric_1  

genEric_1

Posted 27 July 2018 - 09:13 PM

Gamestop currently has a "same as cash" deal where you get the same amount in cash as you would in credit. $90 for an OG 500GB Xbox One with controller and cables. 

#1042 Freeze Time  

Freeze Time

Posted 27 July 2018 - 10:29 PM

Gamestop currently has a "same as cash" deal where you get the same amount in cash as you would in credit. $90 for an OG 500GB Xbox One with controller and cables. 

You can get like $60-70 more on offer up and Craigslist at least in my area. Even more if you include some games.

#1043 genEric_1  

genEric_1

Posted 27 July 2018 - 10:44 PM

You can get like $60-70 more on offer up and Craigslist at least in my area. Even more if you include some games.

Yeah? I’ve never really done the Craigslist thing. I’ll look into it, thanks!

#1044 douglasmcc   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   336 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

douglasmcc

Posted 28 July 2018 - 10:57 AM

I traded/sold my Xbox One S 500GB White system (came in the Battlefield One bundle back in 2016) into my local gamestop for 110 dollars cash.  I looked on eBay and similar systems were ending in the 150 range.  I figured after eBay/PayPal got their 15% and I factored in the boxing/shipping process, it just wasn't worth the effort for what would probably have ended up only 10 - 20 dollars more.  Plus, nice to have that 110 dollars in pocket rather than waiting for PayPal to release it.  I have never dealt with Craigslist.  Too many horror stories for my tastes.

#1045 JasonTerminator   Not a psychopath! CAGiversary!   2588 Posts   Joined 17.0 Years Ago  

JasonTerminator

Posted 28 July 2018 - 04:19 PM

$110 for the Xbox One 1TB that I have, but they don't have the "same as cash" deal in CA. Still might go for it and put the credit down on a pre-order of RDR CE and cancel my pre-order for it I currently have, since that's the only GS exclusive I want right now. Craigslist is really risky as far as I'm concerned.

#1046 blackwaltz34   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1335 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

blackwaltz34

Posted 29 July 2018 - 12:33 AM

I received my iPad yesterday and my pre orders are still alive. Feeling pretty confident about them now.

#1047 SocksForWok462  

SocksForWok462

Posted 29 July 2018 - 02:39 AM

I got my games! Only Kirby Star Allies and two pre-orders (Disgea 1 and Blade Strangers) were cancelled.

I’m happy my quaint little Switch library.

#1048 douglasmcc   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   336 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

douglasmcc

Posted 30 July 2018 - 06:52 PM

LOL.  Just reading online - Amazon had a mini-glitch moment - listed the White Echo dots for 0.00.  Apparently the error was only live for a few minutes and Amazon started cancelling the orders within an hour.  Guess they were not willing to eat the loss like Target.  And that's why we love you Target 8-)

#1049 genEric_1  

genEric_1

Posted 30 July 2018 - 09:29 PM

Well, it may have been later than everyone else’s, but my PUBG Xbox just arrived! Thanks to OP and everyone else who contributed to the community. Until the next glitch!

#1050 wigglesizking   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   113 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

wigglesizking

Posted 10 August 2018 - 06:33 PM

Well, here is an update.

I bought Mario Odyssey Digital Code, I got that an hour or 2 after check out, and I pre-ordered Avengers Infinity War 4k UHD

The total came out to $45 ($25 for Mario Odyssey, and $20 for Infinity War)

and I got a Shipping confirmation that Infinity War was shipped, and the $20 (Normally $29.99) price was honored. I guess for people who didn't get their pre-orders canceled you will be charged for the discounted price. Wasn't gonna post this update, but I figure this would help people stressing out if Target would honor prices on pre-orders or not.