$10 off eBay code (of $10.01+ purchase) when you watch a Facebook Video

This says new members but it works for me. If you don't see the code, click the "save for later" button or whatever and it'll email you the code. 

Worked like a charm!  Was able to do it 2x, with a different Facebook account.  Both codes worked too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had some eBay bucks as well, ended up paying $5.10 for a $20 PSN card. nice find, thank you

Dead for those who didn't get the chance to get a code through fb. Still alive for those who managed to get a code, but I would suggest using it ASAP

Ordered 3 $15 ebay cards for $5 each, already dead when trying for 4th code. Don't want to risk my account by abusing it.
So, you are afraid of your account being banned by abusing the offer after saying you've already used three codes and was trying for a 4th.

What exactly is your definition of "abusing" in this case? 5?

So this over on twitter.
Got 2x $20 PSN for $18. (eBay bucks left over)
And $25 Best buy for $15.
$75 for $43 not bad.

Wish I would've had this for the midyear PSN sale as I skipped alot of things I would've picked up otherwise. Ah well, PSN tends to repeat the same sales.

Guess they are swamped with orders I just got this message:

We know you haven’t received all of your order from us yet – we’re sorry.

We’re working to fix the problem, but if you don’t receive your gift card(s) in the next 23 hours, please contact us.

Thanks for your patience,

PayPal Digital Gifts.

Unfortunately, this code no longer works. Please continue with your order.

Was trying to get a $20 digital code for the Nintendo eShop.
I'm actually surprised since the fine print sure seems to make it seem like the code should still be valid:

How to redeem your Coupon: 1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions). 2. Pay for your item by 11:59 PM Pacific Time on July 25, 2018 3. Enter the unique Coupon code in the redemption code field. Terms & Conditions: The Coupon is a $10 discount off a minimum purchase of $10.01, with a maximum discount of $10 valid until 11:59 PM Pacific Time on July 25, 2018.

Guess they are swamped with orders I just got this message:

We know you haven’t received all of your order from us yet – we’re sorry.
We’re working to fix the problem, but if you don’t receive your gift card(s) in the next 23 hours, please contact us.
Thanks for your patience,
PayPal Digital Gifts.
Got the same on my 2 PSN credit orders.
I figured that would happen once I saw they sold out on the order page.

I'm willing to wait for the credit. As long as the orders aren't canceled, I'll be fine.

I'd like to confirm that my code still worked just now, even though the promotion to get a code was over a while ago.  I purchased 3 small physical items in a single checkout and $10 was taken off.  Also shipping doesn't count toward the $10 minimum purchase.  If you try to buy a $6 item with $5 shipping it won't work, but a listing for $11 and free shipping will work.

Ordered a buttload of MTG Singles for a new deck idea I was toying around with. Got them from the same retailer who also had 20% off if you hit $20 worth of cards. So 6$ for 20$ worth of cards definitely makes me a happy man.

Unsure what to use my second code on

Ordered a buttload of MTG Singles for a new deck idea I was toying around with. Got them from the same retailer who also had 20% off if you hit $20 worth of cards. So 6$ for 20$ worth of cards definitely makes me a happy man.

Unsure what to use my second code on
I suggest a Gift Card in case they kill your code (Doubtful, but you never know)

lol I would think they are attempting some form of identity fraud but they have a 99.7% rating so who knows
a lot of their neg reviews say the same. so i just lost out on $10? how tf are they still a seller

do u think ebay will send me another coupon

I CANT BELIEVE THIS GARBAGE

fuck THESE GERMAN fuckS

HOW DUMB DO U THINK I AM TO SEND U MY ID LIKE WTF. 

U WANT MY SOCIAL SECURITY TOO?

bread's done
Back