• :xb1: :ps4: The Banner Saga Trilogy $39.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: Hello Neighbor $29.99
Game Deals:

Everything Else:

• Nintendo Switch 32GB Console $299.99
    Nintendo Labo Variety Kit $39.99 with purchase of a Nintendo Switch Console
  • Nintendo Labo Robot Kit $39.99 with purchase of a Nintendo Switch Console

[*]Nintendo Joy-Con Wireless Controllers $69.99 Save $10
[*]Free $100 Best Buy Gift Card with the purchase of select Samsung QLED TVs and an Xbox One X or S Console
[*]Save $10 on select Controllers with the purchase of an Xbox One Console
[*]Save $10 on 3 or 6-Months of Xbox Live with purchase of an Xbox One Console
[*]Free $10 Xbox Digital Gift Card with the purchase of 3 Months of Xbox Live
[*]Trade in Madden NFL 18 and receive a $10 coupon towards Madden NFL 19 (https://www.bestbuy.com/site/clp/madden18-tradein-iso/pcmcat748302046646.c?id=pcmcat748302046646)
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Ready Player One $24.99
  • Ready Player One Only @ BB Steelbook $29.99
  • Ready Player One 4K $29.99
  • Ready Player One 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $34.99
  • The Con Is On $14.99 Save $3
  • Operation Red Sea $12.99 Save $4

Last edited by a moderator:
That Xbox Live deal is OK if you don’t want to buy a whole year, I guess. An effective price of $15 for 3 months makes it equivalent to the $60 MSRP for a year.

After my GCU expires I doubt I'll shop at Best Buy again.
The only thing it has going for it for me is the inventory of older games. Best Buy seems to keep a larger inventory and for longer than Target or Walmart, so it’s still my go to for titles at the $20 price point.

Yeah, I have mine until early 2020. But, with lack of trade in bonuses and the terrible sales they have been offering lately. I don't see myself doing much shopping there once my GCU is gone.

Agreed but it's free
They are still dreaming if they think they can sell a game for $50 that a larger user base can get for $10+free
If someone has an Xbox One but no PS4, it doesn't matter how much that larger user base can get it for.

That being said, I won't pay $50.

Agreed but it's free
They are still dreaming if they think they can sell a game for $50 that a larger user base can get for $10+free
1. its a very different game now

2. remasters and rereleases say hello.

3. xbox only owners say hello

4. xbox one x > ps4 whatever.

Or even willing to buy with all the horrible press/reviews the ps4 version received.

Would be like metal gear survive releasing for the switch... for more than it did on ps4/xbox.

If someone has an Xbox One but no PS4, it doesn't matter how much that larger user base can get it for.

That being said, I won't pay $50.
I'm sure that is their thinking, however, due to all the great press and good will that No Man's Sky generated with the community I'm sure games will be flying off the shelf.
:p

1. its a very different game now
2. remasters and rereleases say hello.
3. xbox only owners say hello
4. xbox one x > ps4 whatever.
Free update and I think you're in the minority if you think people with both consoles will buy the more expensive one.
I'm not trying to change your mind just telling you what I think and I am willing to wager the community would agree with me.
On top of that I don't think it will be well received by the Xbox community to charge so much for a title that is getting the same update for free on the competition

I'd be a player at $9.99-14.99. That should be attainable around a month from now. REALLY wish there was a game like FREELANCER.

On top of that I don't think it will be well received by the Xbox community to charge so much for a title that is getting the same update for free on the competition
This is the part that irks me. I'm the kind of person who refuses to pay more for something if it's had a lower price elsewhere, regardless of platform. If a game has been on sale for 1.99 on Steam, then I won't buy it for my Xbox unless it hits that price or lower. Platform should be irrelevant; you're getting the exact same experience. It should cost the same.

I hear ya! I've qualified for the elite whatever the $1500 one since PS4 came out cause of gcu and I would buy other things from them to get the elite status. After gcu express in Nov deuces BBY!
Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

That Injustice deal is looking great! If it brings Injustice 2 down to $30 then has GCU on top of that I’ll be doing that.

$50 for No Man Sky on the XBO?! Good luck with that. I paid $12 (brand new) for the PS4, 3 months after it's released

I cant believe Detroit hasn't gone on sale yet. I was planning on getting it the first time it hit 40, but might as well wait until Black Friday at this rate.

I most likely will due to all the certs I get from using my Best Buy Visa card unless Amazon actually keeps offering 20% off pre-orders with Prime when GCU is completely dead. I highly doubt that will happen though.

To borrow some words from one of the new Blu-Ray releases this week....."The Con is On".

Yes, it is.

Free update and I think you're in the minority if you think people with both consoles will buy the more expensive one.
I'm not trying to change your mind just telling you what I think and I am willing to wager the community would agree with me.
I am merely stating reasons as to why people would buy this game. granted if the internet is to be believed it is the worst game of all time which is unfair given the game has gotten many updates that people probably should listen to before they just blast it because it undeniably sucked at launch on the ps4

releasing it for 10 dollars would be dumb.....but i do agree 49.99 is probably too much

This is the part that irks me. I'm the kind of person who refuses to pay more for something if it's had a lower price elsewhere, regardless of platform. If a game has been on sale for 1.99 on Steam, then I won't buy it for my Xbox unless it hits that price or lower. Platform should be irrelevant; you're getting the exact same experience. It should cost the same.
while i get that, its an unrealistic expectation.

while i get that, its an unrealistic expectation.

I hear ya! I've qualified for the elite whatever the $1500 one since PS4 came out cause of gcu and I would buy other things from them to get the elite status. After gcu express in Nov deuces BBY!Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
I’ve bought a lot less in the past year since gift card purchases do not count towards elite status. All of my purchases are usually with gift cards from trades :(

It's summer and they just made it through all the sales around E3, the people responsible for sales are probably on vacation. They'll ramp it back up in late September and early October ahead of BF.

I’ve bought a lot less in the past year since gift card purchases do not count towards elite status. All of my purchases are usually with gift cards from trades :(
When I burn through trade credit I will buy GC from Giant Eagle with my Amex so I get the 6% cash back. Doesn't help the elite plus but still worth it

I believe Warioware Gold is out on 3DS this Friday too.
next_friday_2000.jpg

Had my first bad trade in at Best Buy, the girl wouldn't take a copy of NBA 2k18 because the case was from the Legend Edition and said "not for individual sale part of a collection". I tried to tell her that it means nothing that I could trade the game in without the paper cover or with no case at all.She said it was illegal and didn't want to lose her job.I told her I bought it at gamestop that way used, she said they are breaking the law. I asked for a manager and she said no so I said fine I will got to another store. On my way out I told the manager by the exit they should train their staff better.

She also said I couldn't use my GCU because it's under my wife's name and needed her ID, I said I've been using it for 2 years and the only reason it's in my wife's name is because a website error where they had to merge our accounts. Funny thing is I was there a few weeks ago and the same girl took my trade-ins with the GCU with no issues.

Went to another store and was out in 5 minutes and that was 5 games and the Madden pre-order too.

bread's done
Back