My Best Buy Member Offer: Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon $30/24 Each 7/22 through 8/4

Eww...they show up in my cart as the sale price for one or the other.  Can't even get one of each at the sale price. 

Edit:  I'm fairly new to these "My Best Buy Offers."  Has anyone tried two separate transactions to get a copy of each game at the discounted price?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks might sell my original sun and pick this up if there's not much difference
Ultra Sun and Moon make changes to the main story in a way that lets it continue mostly the same through the 3rd island. The main antagonist still needs the same thing but for a different reason. There's an extra surfing minigame and a couple buildings added where there were construction sites in the original Sun and Moon. They're mostly side distractions with two of them being photo studios to take pictures and a "Gym" modeled after Vermilion City Gym that's just a tourist trap.

The 4th island on has the most changes, but you're still left with the Battle Tree as the post game after finishing the advertised Rainbow Rocket events. There's an additional thing that gives legendary Pokemon and the codes being handed out in stores are for the opposite version exclusives.

Eww...they show up in my cart as the sale price for one or the other. Can't even get one of each at the sale price.

Edit: I'm fairly new to these "My Best Buy Offers." Has anyone tried two separate transactions to get a copy of each game at the discounted price?
Yes I did. Two separate transactions for $24 each.

Picked one up. Rediscovered how addictive Pokemon can be. A good price - especially since Pokemon games rarely go on sale. The 2 previous 3DS installments are still full price, 4 and 5 years later.

Beat Sun and Ultra Moon and it was such a chore. Didn't enjoy the setting or characters at all. And that affected how I enjoyed the story. It's still pokémon so the gameplay is fine... But idk... It just didn't do it for me.

bread's done
Back