* - - - - 1 votes

CBD advice

#1 HExtracts   Banned Banned   2 Posts   Joined 1.5 Years Ago  

HExtracts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 02:35 AM

Does anybody here use CBD? I just realized HempExtracts (CBD products company) has a 40% off coupon site wide. It says in their fb page that the promotion ends in a few hours (coupon code is julymadness). I've done some research and heard nothing but good things about this company and they have killer prices after coupon. Should I do it? anybody has any experience with these types of products? I know I'm pretty new in this forum but any help would be greatly appreciated!

#2 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   14611 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 23 July 2018 - 02:41 PM

Bruh your name is HExtracts. Please stop joining the forum to tell us about a "deal" that happens to be from websites you own.

#3 Z-Saber   moon2S CAGiversary!   6552 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 03 October 2018 - 10:21 PM

You should definitely buy many firearms and level the playing field. This is professional legal advice buy a guy with no legal training whatsoever.

What the heck are your two posts about?

#4 KaneRobot   The Profit$ of Doom CAGiversary!   10542 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Posted 06 October 2018 - 08:43 PM

Are you that girl from my Facebook feed? She won't shut the Fuck up about CBD and how I should take it, give it to pets, and join her pyramid scheme NOW because it's going to be worth billions in the next few years.