CBD advice

HExtracts

Banned
Does anybody here use CBD? I just realized HempExtracts (CBD products company) has a 40% off coupon site wide. It says in their fb page that the promotion ends in a few hours (coupon code is julymadness). I've done some research and heard nothing but good things about this company and they have killer prices after coupon. Should I do it? anybody has any experience with these types of products? I know I'm pretty new in this forum but any help would be greatly appreciated!

Bruh your name is HExtracts. Please stop joining the forum to tell us about a "deal" that happens to be from websites you own.

Are you that girl from my Facebook feed? She won't shut the fuck up about CBD and how I should take it, give it to pets, and join her pyramid scheme NOW because it's going to be worth billions in the next few years.

I can't reply to your question what to do (to be or not to be). LOL. But I can advise you to learn more information about the drug before you try to use it. To tell the truth, there appear a lot of spam, advertising from different producers. But I think that it is better to buy cannabidiol containing products from a reliable trusted time-tested seller. Honestly, I don't know about this site, but I can advise you search some feedback about it on the internet. Moreover, the prices on the cbd products always remain approximately the same and there is no necessity to hurry. To cut it short, be careful with your health and check the product.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back