Games:

• :xb1: Halo: The Master Chief Collection $19.99 Save $10
  • :xb1: Halo 5: Guardians $14.99 Save $5
  • :xb1: Rise of the Tomb Raider $14.99 Save $5
  • :xb1: Sea of Thieves $44.99 Save $15
  • :xb1: State of Decay 2 $19.99 Save $10
  • :xb1: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds $19.99 Save $10
  • :xb1: Cuphead (Digital) $14.99 Save $5
  • Save Up to 50% on select Videogames (https://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/video-games-sale-726)
Deals:

• Free Controller and 3 Months of Xbox Live with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $75 on Doom or Skyrim PSVR Bundles
  • Save 25% off Select Digital 3DS Games
  • Spend $100 on Toys and Collectibles and receive a Free $30 Best Buy Gift Card
  • Save 15% on iTunes Cards
Accessories:

• DualShock 4 Controllers $49.99 each Save $10-15
  • TurtleBeach Recon 150 Headset $39.99 Save $20
  • TurtleBeach XO3 Headset $39.99 Save $20
  • PDP Talon Xbox One Media Remote $14.99 Save $5
  • PDP Official Universal Media Remote for PS4 $14.99 Save $15
  • PDP Media Remote for PS4 $14.99 Save $10
  • RDS Industries Game Traveler Deluxe Travel Case for Nintendo Switch $14.99 Save $5
  • PDP Faceoff Wired Pro Controller Star Mario Controller for Nintendo Switch $19.99 Save $5
  • PDP Nintendo Switch Starter Kit $19.99 Save $5
  • PDP Ultra-Guard Screen Protector for Nintendo Switch $7.99 Save $2
  • Nintendo Pro Joy-Con Charging Grip for Nintendo Switch $19.99 Save $5
  • Nintendo DC Car Power Adapter for Nintendo Switch $11.99 Save $3

Last edited by a moderator:
Not that I recall. Usually it's one or the other with these kind of sales. If a lot of games are on sale then the Blu-ray deals will be next to nothing.
Thanks, I Got Ready Player One today from that short price glitch today so I can't complain in my shelves needing more.

iTunes cards discount is pretty nice. Might buy some cheap credit. Otherwise I guess it’s the waiting game to see what games are 50% off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on price glitches.. I am ready! (My preorder for the Target Xbox X PUBG Bundle will come in tomorrow)  :shock:  :shock:

Hoping for some good Switch game prices, some good digital XB1/PS4 prices, and some good 4K Blu-Ray prices.

Best Buy disappoints me less than GameStop but more than Target/Walmart ... so I guess I'll find out what tonight brings!

Thanks Tyrok! Curious what is added for the other systems... I will likely bite on Cuphead if it's the in store version that GCU applies to and might go for MCC as well.

Thanks Tyrok! Curious what is added for the other systems... I will likely bite on Cuphead if it's the in store version that GCU applies to and might go for MCC as well.
The boxed version never worked with GCU since it just pulls up the digital sku when scanned at the register. Should still be $15 if you can actually find a copy.

Does GCU work on this sale?
It should.

What does the early access entail?
Basically everyone with a BB account can check out a certain amount of the deals early for shipping or store pickup. On Friday the rest of the deals will be active and shopable in store without having to do an online order.

Basically everyone with a BB account can check out a certain amount of the deals early for shipping or store pickup. On Friday the rest of the deals will be active and shopable in store without having to do an online order.
Awesome dude, thanks. I was worried Elite members were early access or something

I was hoping for some $24-30 Switch game deals, like they did with Wii U titles last time.

GCU prices will not work unless it glitches in the first couple of minutes of when the sale goes live. GCU is dead, for me at least, mine expired today.I also heard from an employee that even those w GCU until 2020 will hear the bad news when they cancel it entirely by the end of this year. But I hope it's just a rumor.. Good luck

In for the halo games. Will now finally get a chance to play through them all.
Halo 5 is available on Xbox Game Pass and Microsoft has confirmed that MCC will be available at a later date. Just a heads up if you prefer that method of playing them.

How's the community for the Master Chief Collection? A lot of people playing Halo 2 and 3 MP?
It's not BOOMING but I've never had any trouble getting in a game.

The 4k+revamp/uber-fix patch should be coming in the next few months, and the game is coming to Gamepass. That should boost the player count substantially.

Thanks for the heads up! Honestly though it wasn't happening at this point. 

Seems like the sale is highly dependent on what is in the "50% off select games" section.

bread's done
Back