darkest dungon 4 ps4 $11.61 with free shiping if u hav prime

pepsi.com

Banned
darkest dungon ps4 vers is $11.61 wtih free shiping if u have prime. not a bad deal i order 1 and it contain dlc. i cant post link becus im new member but some1 else can 4 me. thx tim.

who the f*** is pepsiman im new here ples dont acuse me of being old member that is bulying and libel... and yes i kno about libel law my dad is a lawyier and will sue ur a** so ples delete or edit ur post. and can u post the link 4 this deal. thx.

who the f*** is pepsiman im new here ples dont acuse me of being old member that is bulying and libel... and yes i kno about libel law my dad is a lawyier and will sue ur a** so ples delete or edit ur post. and can u post the link 4 this deal. thx.
Glad to have you back my main man. Hope your account stays here for a while. Here is a link

https://www.amazon.com/Darkest-Dungeon-Ancestral-PlayStation-4/dp/B079HFV255/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1532662672&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=darkest+dungeon&dpPl=1&dpID=51V9lWHLPKL&ref=plSrch

bryan thx 4 posting the link but u hav my confuse with him... he have good taste in drink i must admit but we r difernet ppl here is proof he orginal joined in 2007 and has been baned over 100 acount since then. i register in 2018 and jus found out about this site last week so i can c y ur confuse. ples edit ur post so its not libel becus even if its done online ppl do get sued over it. trust me my dad is lawyer in montgomery county md.

bryan thx 4 posting the link but u hav my confuse with him... he have good taste in drink i must admit but we r difernet ppl here is proof he orginal joined in 2007 and has been baned over 100 acount since then. i register in 2018 and jus found out about this site last week so i can c y ur confuse. ples edit ur post so its not libel becus even if its done online ppl do get sued over it. trust me my dad is lawyer in montgomery county md.
Give it a rest.... He asked a question and *YOU* started throwing libel out there. A *QUESTION* does not intend libel.

Ask yer dad tht. ;)

Dude. It would be funnier if you changed it up a bit and posted about other Pepsi products, or even stopped citing your old account join dates and signing your posts "thx tim" (spoiler: we all know you're the same Tim).

Posting the same old tired shit every half a year makes it seem less like a running gag and more like you're legitimately mentally challenged. What happened to the dick pic shtick you were doing, where you just asked people for dick pics and wanted to get cuckolded? That was actually funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Paid 13 for it a few weeks ago. Great game. Although the Disc version has a couple annoying bugs with the dlc that haven't been patched yet just a warning.

I'm pretty sure this post is just a straight up copypasta of one of his old posts.

I just joined and I am not this person you keep saying I am....

BUT! I know when he joined, how many accounts he had banned, have a similar username, and type with the same broken-ass "English" (if you can even call it that).

You sir are a duck....

bread's done
Back