tyrok

CAGiversary!
New Releases Available Tuesday:

• :switch: Code of Princess EX Launch Edition $39.99
  • :switch: R.B.I. Baseball 18 $29.99
New Releases Available Friday:

• :3ds: WarioWare Gold $39.99
Everything Else:

• Free $100 Best Buy Gift Card with the purchase of select Samsung QLED TVs and an Xbox One X or S Console
  • Xbox One S and 43" TCL LED 4KHDR TV (43S515) $499.99 Bundle & Save $149.99
  • Save $20 on an Xbox One Wireless Controller with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on 12-Months of PlayStation Plus with purchase of a PlayStation 4 Console
  • Save $20 on select DualShock 4 Controllers with purchase of a PlayStation 4 Console
  • Trade in Madden NFL 18 and receive a $10 coupon towards Madden NFL 19 (https://www.bestbuy....cat748302046646)
  • Power A Dual Controller Charging Station for Xbox One $24.99 Save $5
  • Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Wireless Headset $129.99 Save $20
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Overboard $19.99 Save $3
  • Tully $19.99 Save $8
  • LEGO DC Super Heroes: Aquaman - Rage of Atlantis $17.99 Save $2
  • Counterpart: Season One $27.99 Save $2
  • Star Wars Rebels: Season Four $34.99 Save $3

Kinda sucks how they don’t show specific games on the ad anymore.

Anyway anyone know if there’s a deals on laptops/MacBooks thread?

$100 gift card with X One X console purchase is pretty good. Wonder if it'll have the 90-day use it or lose it like the Dell offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
These ads are getting depressing. I mean GCU going away sucks but then to make things even worse with crappy sales? Man, Best Buy has no interest in keeping gamers.

Got excited for a split second when I saw Overboard and realized I was thinking of Captain Ron, a tragically overlooked movie that needs to be on BD still.

These ads are getting depressing. I mean GCU going away sucks but then to make things even worse with crappy sales? Man, Best Buy has no interest in keeping gamers.
yes
Meanwhile GameStop seems to be stepping their game up ...comeback !??? We’ll see....... keeping my eyes peeled for the vacuum

Not really, you have to buy a Samsung TV and an Xbox. You'd save a lot more than $100 buying the TV elsewhere.
Then he'd have to use the $100 at Best Buy. On what...games? Lol

I wonder if Tyrok is saddened by the notion that his thread went from the most sought after to the most underwhelming threads in recent memory.

yes
Meanwhile GameStop seems to be stepping their game up ...comeback !??? We’ll see....... keeping my eyes peeled for the vacuum
The only area BB beats GameStop right now is trade-in values. Traded in Far Cry 5 to BB for $25.34 (no GCU). At Gamestop, they give you $20 for the same game as a non-member and even as an Elite Pro Member, you'd still come up a little short ($24).

Literally only Madden for Xbox and only Destiny 2 for PS4.
We say worst ad week ever pretty loosely around here but this is literally the worst weekly sale I have ever seen at Best Buy.

Not sure what everyone was expecting. The week after a "Big" sale is always a dead zone. At least Mario Tennis is $5 off. ;)

Not sure what everyone was expecting. The week after a "Big" sale is always a dead zone. At least Mario Tennis is $5 off. ;)
Yeah a bunch of Switch games are 5-11 bucks off.

I really should’ve pre ordered Spider-Man CE instore as soon as it was announced. This’ll probably even be more rare than horizon CE damn it

Just an FYI. Madden 18 trade in value is only $5 now. I went to the store today to do the deal and that was it. pD4 version by the way.
I was hoping that wouldn't happen. I wasn't able to make it in earlier... I was debating whether I wanted to get 19 at release anyway... I'll probably hold off for a bit. Seems like it goes to $40 like 2 weeks after release anyway. It's just that $10 pre-order cert makes it so enticing... Oh well...

Even with the lower trade value it is still $10 cert + $10 coupon + GCU (maybe) + price adjustment later (possibly).

Hard to believe it took them this long to realize it was trading for higher than cost. That's one way to get rid of excessive stock though. ;)

Suda51 sequel "25th Ward: The Silver Case" dropped down to $19.99 today. Ya'll biting? Nearly 17 hours of gameplay, according to HLTB.

bread's done
Back