Target Cartwheel July 29th to August 4th: Call of Duty Black Ops 4

Zantra

Banned
75% Off Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Pre Sell Card + Beta Access (Expires 8/6/2018)

35% Off Friday The 13th The Game PS4 or Xbox One (Expires 8/4/2018)

50% Off Assassin's Creed Origins PS4 or Xbox One (Expires 8/5/2018)

60% Off Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands PS4 or Xbox One (Expires 8/5/2018)

35% Off Far Cry 5 PS4 or Xbox One (Expires 8/5/2018)

50% Off South Park The Fractured But Whole PS4 or Xbox One (Expires 8/5/2018)

35% Off The Crew 2 PS4 or Xbox One (Expires 8/5/2018)

20% Off The Crew 2 Gold PS4 or Xbox One (Expires 8/5/2018)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bonus deal: All DVDs, Blu Rays, and 4K films are 20% Off with Cartwheel coupon. Expires August 4th.

Target is getting really annoying with cartwheel now. Target exclusive lenticular Ready player one shows online as on sale for $19.99 but the digital print ad shows it as $24.99 then says if you use cw you can get 20% off.

Are they just pretending to alienate themselves or can i go there and get it for $15.99? That's my buy price.

Target is getting really annoying with cartwheel now. Target exclusive lenticular Ready player one shows online as on sale for $19.99 but the digital print ad shows it as $24.99 then says if you use cw you can get 20% off.

Are they just pretending to alienate themselves or can i go there and get it for $15.99? That's my buy price.
Whatever price it shows online usually includes the cartwheel offer. In store it's 24.99 then you can use cartwheel to take 20% off. You could try to price match the online price in store then use cartwheel if you have employees that don't know the policy. Very ymmv though.

I just noticed these on Cartwheel:

Assassin's Creed Origins   50% off

Ghost Recon Wildlands     60% off

Far Cry 5                            35% off

South Park FBW                50% off

The Crew 2                        35% off

The Crew 2 Gold               20% off

PS4 and XBone. Expires August 5th

I just noticed these on Cartwheel:

Assassin's Creed Origins 50% off

Ghost Recon Wildlands 60% off

Far Cry 5 35% off

South Park FBW 50% off

The Crew 2 35% off

The Crew 2 Gold 20% off

PS4 and XBone. Expires August 5th
Yeah, I was just about to add those. Thanks for posting them. Adding them to the OP now.

Anyone know if there is also a get 30% off a current game with the purchase of a BO4 (or other) pre-sell card like they usually have at least once a year? Might be a really good deal if you can stack it with a Cartwheel offer.

bread's done
Back