B1G1 $19.99 & Under thru 8/2 at Vintage Stock/EntertainMart/Movie Trading Company

Nick_A_Graham

CAGiversary!
If you're in the midwest, Vintage Stock-EntertainMart-Movie Trading Company officially launched their SMS based marketing today.

Around 8:30 this morning, I got a text reminding me that I had agreed to receive texts from them, which I thought was random.

Around 9:30 tonight, I got a text with a link to a coupon for B1G1 on anything used $19.99 or under from 7/31 to 8/2. I'll likely use it more for used Scream Factory and Criterion Blu-Rays, but I would think there have to be at least *some* good deals to be had on games. It is Vintage Stock, so I might very well be wrong on that. [emoji16]

Feel free to share any decent GS or BB flips (assuming any exist).

Last edited by a moderator:
I have MTC near me. Do you remember how you signed up? I have some of their money doing nothing and I'd like to spend it.

I have MTC near me. Do you remember how you signed up? I have some of their money doing nothing and I'd like to spend it.
If its anything like Vintage Stock, I just signed up in store. One of those things they ask you during checkout if I remember right.

Will probably drop by and see whats available.

bread's done
Back