Expiring GCU members get 25% off promo code, stacks with GCU at Best Buy

edny20

CAGiversary!
*Offer valid 7/29/18–2/2/18. Online only. Coupon may be eligible with other offers. Markdowns taken from sale, regular or Was prices. Excludes digital games, special order, clearance, open-box, refurbished and pre-owned items. Excludes Red Dead Redemption 2. Coupons can be used only one time and must be redeemed by offer expiration date. Coupon cannot be applied toward Best Buy[SIZE=.83em]®[/SIZE] gift cards, performance service plans, product replacement plans, state recycling fees, installation fees and third-party purchases. Coupon combinations with other offers subject to Best Buy approval. Coupon cannot be replaced if it is lost, stolen or if you cancel or return your order. No cash value. Not valid as payment on the Best Buy credit card. Valid major credit card required for online purchases. Selection varies by store. Limit 1 offer per coupon. Online and in-store offer may vary. Not valid at Best Buy Express Kiosks. No dealers. No copies. No cash back. No cash value. Coupon must be presented at time of purchase.

BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, and BESTBUY.COM are trademarks of Best Buy and its affiliated companies. All other trademarks or trade names are properties of their respective owners. © 2018 Best Buy. All rights reserved.

They sent me this because my gcu expires this month.  I may stack it with Fallout 76.  It will come out to 35 not included the 10 dollar reward for pre-order :)  

I got excited and then immediately disappointed when I opened this thread. My GCU is up in November though so maybe I too will get one of these?

I just saw mines in my email. Nice that it stacks with GCU. Too bad it doesn't work with Red Dead. It drops down the NBA 2k19 Anniversary edition from $100 to $60. I will probably order that.

What is the title of the email? My GCU ends in a week but don't recall any such email.

EDIT: Got it. It's "Thank you, NAME. Save 25% on the game of your choice."

Also managed to get a refund in points for GCU ending and not being able to renew. I didn't request the $30 refund, they gave it to me when I complained that it wasn't working on a game in store.

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my coupon today 5 days before my GCU expires. Stacking it with GCU made Pokemon Lets go Pokeball Bundle $60. Not a bad way to end GCU.

Received my coupon today 5 days before my GCU expires. Stacking it with GCU made Pokemon Lets go Pokeball Bundle $60. Not a bad way to end GCU.
It stacks with GCU? Nice.

Was thinking about using it for RDR2 but... my coupon specifically excludes RDR2.:whistle2:/

bread's done
Back