Target Cartwheel Deals August 5th to August 11th

Zantra

Banned
10% Off Super Bomberman R for Switch (Expires 8/11/2018)

10% Off Super Bomberman R for PS4 or Xbox One (Expires 8/11/2018)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty much the same deals as the last few weeks. They are really pushing the 10% off Bomberman. This is the third or fourth week in the past two months that this has been a Cartwheel deal.

Pretty much the same deals as the last few weeks. They are really pushing the 10% off Bomberman. This is the third or fourth week in the past two months that this has been a Cartwheel deal.
You'd think they'd get the hint to maybe raise the discount percentage this week. I'm guessing its selling poorly which is why they keep assigning a CW offer to it.

I'm honestly surprised that the Switch version wasn't clearanced out a while ago, since it was a launch title for the console.

Expired deals Removed from OP. If this week is anything like the previous few weeks, we will probably get a new deal or two on Monday night/Tuesday morning.

In a FB group I follow a lady was trying to get the game for 75% off, not the preorder card. She argued with the manager who said he'd call her back. Lol, people not just reading what the cards say.

Expired deal removed from the OP. Unfortunately, no new deals that I can see. I will update this thread if that changes.

bread's done
Back