Walking dead final season. Preorder for 20 on ps4 or xbox get all previous games free.

erikjo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Walking dead final season. Preorder for 20 on ps4 or xbox get all previous games free.

Havent seen this posted. Seems too good to pass on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Havent seen this posted. Seems too good to pass on.
https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP2026-CUSA11998_00-TWDS400000000SPB

Link to playstation store for what you were mentioning. Also includes the Avatars. The previous games are what is included in the "Collection" from what you are describing.

Per the Collection page:

Includes Season One, Two, A New Frontier, 400 Days, and the Michonne mini-series.

Great deal, but the only one I haven't played is Michonne.  Will probably just gamefly this and call it a series.

I think this may have been talked about in other threads, but I don't recall it getting its own thread.

It's a pretty great deal, and I went ahead and got it a while ago even though I've already played the others. The collection has remastered versions of several of the older seasons, plus all new achievements to grab. Been playing through everything again to refresh my memory before the new season hits.

I think this may have been talked about in other threads, but I don't recall it getting its own thread.

It's a pretty great deal, and I went ahead and got it a while ago even though I've already played the others. The collection has remastered versions of several of the older seasons, plus all new achievements to grab. Been playing through everything again to refresh my memory before the new season hits.
I went for it. Played through the first two seasons twice, and 400 days once on PC. I also bought the Michonne pack (though never got around to playing it). The graphical update for PS4 is significant. While it it's not extreme, like using the more advanced engines of later games, it does offer significant changes such as noticeably better lighting, replaced background elements, and higher resolution textures (so things close to the camera no longer turn into a pixelated mess). New Frontier has also not yet been offered cheap (though I imagine that will change). If you've never played any of these, it's a no brainer, as it adds up to about $4 a piece, which is a lot of bang for your buck.

I haven't played the game since season 2. So I just pre-ordered this and will start from the beginning again as I don't remember too much about it. Thanks for the heads up.

They probably won't release a physical version with the final game until next gen as The Collection just came out. You won't find a deal this good unless it winds up in a Humble Bundle at some point.

Thanks OP, great deal and I would have missed it.

Just fyi on the :xb1:, it did not automatically add The Collection to my download queue. You have to go to the store and download it from there.  

Thanks! I want the physical release but the best I can get it for is $39. This is a great deal if you don't mind just owning the digital copy (free is always a great deal)!

Thanks for the heads up!  Already played the older ones on ps3, but I figured I'd rather get a $50 remastered collection plus the new season for $20 than wait half a year or more for the season pass or physical copy (which is usually just the first episode with the rest digitally downloadable through the disc, anyway) to go on sale for like $8 less.

Does this include the complete versions of all the previous games, every episode?
Looks that way. It includes the $50 "The Collection" release (downloadable after purchase), which says it includes the full seasons of 1, 2, New Frontier, 400 Days, and Michonne. So, yes, everything up to the final season.

This is actually a pretty good deal. I may go for this, I really enjoyed the first two seasons but haven’t played any since.

Eh i will wait until a retail version comes out, maybe December or early 2019. They always do.

I just saw the episode listing on twitter and the final episode is called “take me back” oh fuck that’s an ominous call back to season 1.

Guess I’ll be waiting for it to go on sale for $5 then
Coulld be a long wait, though seeing the collection go Plus is a distinct possibility. I will say the improved lighting and backgrounds make a big difference. Forests are now thick and threatening, rather than a few trees with a texture mapped background like we saw in the PC version, and the lighting creates the right atmosphere, be it dark and dangerous, or the more optimistic lighting when they think they found a safe haven. Using an analog stick as a mouse sucks, though it is very forgiving, which is welcome, even if it takes away some of the challenge. Aim cannot be inverted for guns, which makes it unacceptably frustrating during this sequences, infrequent though they may be. Load times are awful long, even when restarting after dying, but this is the version to play.

bread's done
Back