PSN Flash Sale ends 8/13 @ 11 AM ET/8 AM PT

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Sale Page

02e1676d-38f5-4b2f-86b6-e3da93227720.png

May have a list later on. Have a good weekend.

Whoever's idea it was to put Ghosts 'n Goblins on a system you can throw was a bastard.

I love these sales because they remind me that I already own so many games. I was about to buy Tetris Ultimate because the price was so low, and it was already in my library.

Edit: And Boggle, UNO, Unravel, Hitman: Go, and Lara Croft: Go.

Mass Effect worth it for $8?
I enjoyed Andromeda. They fixed most of the truly weird graphical issues. The gameplay is solid. The story's certainly not ME:2 or 3 (debates over the ending of 3 aside). I bought Andromeda at release and never regretted the purchase, so I'd say it's easily worth $8.

I enjoyed Andromeda. They fixed most of the truly weird graphical issues. The gameplay is solid. The story's certainly not ME:2 or 3 (debates over the ending of 3 aside). I bought Andromeda at release and never regretted the purchase, so I'd say it's easily worth $8.
agree except for regretting paying full price. $8 is regret proof though.

ME:Andromeda is nowhere near as bad as people try to say. The only bad thing about it and Dragon Age Inquisition is that Bioware has leaned towards using fetch quest filler content but the gameplay mechanics have been improved over previous entries in the series.

Also, Wuppo is one of the physical PS4 games that will qualify for the four used games for $20 deal at GameStop that ends today. The physical copy might come with the soundtrack CD it was originally packaged with if you're lucky. After Pro discount, it was $4.50. That sale ends at close of business today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Passed on Ninja Usagimaru since it doesn't show up on the native PSTV store. Settled for Criminal Girls 2 for PSTV and Mugen Souls Z for PS3. Both are significant discounts since physical copies of both games cost way more if you can find them. Between these and Caladrius Blaze for PS4 from the regular weekly deals, I think I'm good on Japanese games for a while.

Song of the Deep and Assault Suit Leynos for me. Thought about Sleeping Dogs, but I have it on Steam (and Xbox 360!) already.

bread's done
Back