PUBG $12.89 at CDKeys

So I've heard.

My first game got third place team were only to lose to a team teaming with another team. So it was 3 vs 8 at the end which is stupid. Granted it could happen on any system but xbox doesn't have proximity chat.

4 matches in no cheaters yet. I'll have to play more later. This and Rocket League are my favorite online games as of late so figured I'd buy a cheap copy for PC.

I've been playing it on the X (only game I have for it atm) and it's surprisingly fun. I was expecting an unplayable experience from what I've heard but I haven't any complaints so far.

Got 3rd on my first game ever playing. Didn't kill one person lol. Kinda boring.
It's a slower paced game than your typical shooter. You can always drop hot (into highly active spots) like military base or larger towns that are close to the initial flight path if you're looking for some quick action. Also, driving a vehicle around while blasting your horn is a good way to find a fight if you're itching. It never gets old running someone over with a car.

bread's done
Back