- - - - -

Help me help my friend, win a $20 Playstation Store card

#31 Danimal   12/2003 - 9/2018 CAGiversary!   2920 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

Posted 02 September 2018 - 02:51 AM

That sucks. When does that contest end? I'll try to get more people to vote for her.

I'm not sure of the exact end date, but it says that it ends in a month, so it must run through September.  That would be great if you can get more people to throw her a vote.  Anyone with their own Facebook account; siblings, friends, cousins, co-workers, whatever.  I talked to an old friend today who has a MUCH bigger social media footprint than me, and she said she was going to reach out to everyone she knows, so I'm hoping to see her vote total shoot up a bit.  I really appreciate the help! 

• Greettypype likes this

#32 Danimal   12/2003 - 9/2018 CAGiversary!   2920 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

Posted 04 September 2018 - 08:30 AM

Just bumping this to let anyone reading this thread know that this is still going on.  I know this contest is taking a lot longer to wrap up than usual, but I'll pick a winner (or winners) when the competition that my friend is in concludes (roughly a month from now).  

She could still really use more votes, and it takes less than a minute to throw her a vote.  If she ever plays near you and you get the chance to hear her play and meet her, you'll understand why I'm trying so hard to help her win this.

https://www.hive.co/...ight/?e=6491348

#33 Danimal   12/2003 - 9/2018 CAGiversary!   2920 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

Posted 07 September 2018 - 08:10 AM

I know I said I was going to leave this contest open until my friend's competition concluded at the end of this month, but I'm going to put it out of it's misery and draw a winner this afternoon/evening after I get home from work.  

Doesn't seem to be much point in leaving it open anymore.  The last vote this contest brought in was 10 days ago.  My friend has been sitting at 97 votes for over a week while the people at the top of the leaderboard keep pushing farther and farther ahead.  Oh well, you can't win 'em all.

Good luck and thanks again to everyone who voted for Olivia.

#34 vivafriend5  

vivafriend5

Posted 07 September 2018 - 03:53 PM

Bumped it to 98 votes just now.

• Danimal likes this

#35 Danimal   12/2003 - 9/2018 CAGiversary!   2920 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

Posted 07 September 2018 - 11:17 PM

I know I said I was going to leave this contest open until my friend's competition concluded at the end of this month, but I'm going to put it out of it's misery and draw a winner this afternoon/evening after I get home from work.  

Sorry, crazy busy day today, and no time to do it now.  I'll pull a winner this weekend.

• kube00 likes this

#36 Danimal   12/2003 - 9/2018 CAGiversary!   2920 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

Posted 08 September 2018 - 08:25 AM

As always, I'm using random.org to draw our winner.  And the winner is.... DomPaolo!  Congrats DomPaolo; I'll be contacting you via pm later today with your code.  Thanks very much again to everyone who voted for Olivia!  It is truly appreciated.

This contest has been my farewell to CheapAssGamer.  I joined CAG a few months after it was formed, way back in 2003.  For a lot of years, I pretty much lived on this site.  I've found a lot of good deals, and made some good friends here over the years, but all good things come to an end.  Thanks once more to everyone who entered any of the contests I ran here over the years.  I hope they were fun.

• WeaponX2099 , NoDAK , kube00 and 4 others like this

#37 DomPaolo  

Posted 08 September 2018 - 01:54 PM

As always, I'm using random.org to draw our winner.  And the winner is.... DomPaolo!  Congrats DomPaolo; I'll be contacting you via pm later today with your code.  Thanks very much again to everyone who voted for Olivia!  It is truly appreciated.

This contest has been my farewell to CheapAssGamer.  I joined CAG a few months after it was formed, way back in 2003.  For a lot of years, I pretty much lived on this site.  I've found a lot of good deals, and made some good friends here over the years, but all good things come to an end.  Thanks once more to everyone who entered any of the contests I ran here over the years.  I hope they were fun.

Oh wow, this is much appreciated! Thank you very much!

Hate to see you go though, don't leave us Danimal-less on CAG!!

#38 MrExtreme08  

MrExtreme08

Posted 08 September 2018 - 05:41 PM

Voted GL Olivia

• Danimal likes this

#39 kube00   Keeping in Cheap since 2005 CAGiversary!   10735 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 25 September 2018 - 05:06 AM

Thanks for holding the contest!

#40 FlamedLiquid   The Kersed Sowl CAGiversary!   8640 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

FlamedLiquid

Posted 25 September 2018 - 10:38 AM

Hate to see ya go Danimal. Thanks for the contests.