Spider-Man Collectors Edition in stock at GameStop.com

Would be nice. Retailers are receiving shipments now so we may see one last restock before release like this for the other stores

When do they plan on showing the statue, or did I miss it? Seems weird that it comes out in 18 days and we have no idea what it looks like.

they stated that they won't because its a spoiler
That must be new. They had said previously (and it says so in that mock up) that they'd show it in the Summer. It's a pretty big ask to charge $150 for a collector's edition site-unseen where the buyer has NO IDEA what the centerpiece of the collection even looks like. I mean it might be Spider-Man swinging from a giant penis and I'd like to know that before I place my order.

BTW : It's not actually available and gets deleted from the cart when you try to buy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a pretty big ask to charge $150 for a collector's edition site-unseen where the buyer has NO IDEA what the centerpiece of the collection even looks like. I mean it might be Spider-Man swinging from a giant penis and I'd like to know that before I place my order.
Bahahaha

statue might be of green gorblin or something, is it even confirmed that its a statue of spider-man
The picture of it they've shown all along has Spider-man revealed squatting at the top but the larger bottom portion is hidden by the RAFT crate. He's doing something with someone that we don't know yet.

statue might be of green gorblin or something, is it even confirmed that its a statue of spider-man
Either that or Doctor Octopus, which they haven't shown (but someone did already slip about him being in there, I forget who). We haven't seen him yet, but we have seen Norman Osbourne. Maybe it is the whole Sinister Six (which would be amazing), they are pretty much confirmed by the Raft gameplay demo where we know he faces six (five shown, one unseen) villains at once. My money is on the sixth is Doc Ock, as it was really his idea for the Sinister Six and Green Goblin really hasn't been associated with them - but we will probably get the Green Goblin at some point (final boss?).

I'm actually ok with it being a mystery. I'm fairly certain it is going to be cool, and unboxing videos will almost certainly show the statue before you pick can it up if you are concerned.

It’s going to be a Spider-Man, Venom and Carnage statue that will be highly sought after and will sell for hundreds of dollars with all of us regretting we didn’t get in on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I know there’s a thread..."

So you make another one. So let's all start doing that with everything because OP said not everyone reads it. wtf. 

Either that or Doctor Octopus, which they haven't shown (but someone did already slip about him being in there, I forget who). We haven't seen him yet, but we have seen Norman Osbourne. Maybe it is the whole Sinister Six (which would be amazing), they are pretty much confirmed by the Raft gameplay demo where we know he faces six (five shown, one unseen) villains at once. My money is on the sixth is Doc Ock, as it was really his idea for the Sinister Six and Green Goblin really hasn't been associated with them - but we will probably get the Green Goblin at some point (final boss?).

I'm actually ok with it being a mystery. I'm fairly certain it is going to be cool, and unboxing videos will almost certainly show the statue before you pick can it up if you are concerned.
idk at the end of the e3 gameplay demo it sounded a lot like the gobbo glider so that was what i expected

i haven't seen anything else from the game

bread's done
Back