(VPN Required) Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Membership Xbox One/360 Global $40.99 @ gd

source.gif

Seems completely not worth it unless you already pay for a VPN.

1. In my experience free VPNs are at best awful and at worst dangerous
  2. Paid VPNs are at least $5-10/month, which would negate the deal
  3. This isn't an unusually great price. $40/year Live can be found multiple times throughout the year, sometimes even from Microsoft itself. $30/year even happens sometimes.

Seems completely not worth it unless you already pay for a VPN.

1. In my experience free VPNs are at best awful and at worst dangerous
  2. Paid VPNs are at least $5-10/month, which would negate the deal
  3. This isn't an unusually great price. $40/year Live can be found multiple times throughout the year, sometimes even from Microsoft itself. $30/year even happens sometimes.
i pay about 1.60/month zero tracking/logs.

All about the deal when you can find it.

But I do agree, not a super great deal.. unless you are in need to extend your sub.

i pay about 1.60/month zero tracking/logs.

All about the deal when you can find it.

But I do agree, not a super great deal.. unless you are in need to extend your sub.
Which do you use and how much does it impact your up/down speeds? I've been looking for a good one... Used "Private Internet Access" and it really cut into my up/down stream.

IBVpn. they have big sales on their service from time to time and I locked in a great price during their anniversary.

They have servers all around the world, when I use the Canada ones it's not that bad. All VPN's will cut your speed, it's the nature of the process so that can't be avoided. Now connect to a China server... might as well be dial up lol.

bread's done
Back