Target Cartwheel August 26th to September 1st: Call of Duty Black Ops 4

Zantra

Banned
30% Off Dead Rising 4 PS4 (Expires September 8th)

25% Off PlayStation VR Doom Bundle (Expires September 1st)

50% Off Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Pre Sell Card *comes with beta access* (Expires September 15th)

Last edited by a moderator:
I recall the Doom bundle being on clearance at Target select locations already?
Sometimes they go clearance and come right back out of clearance. I got a NSMB2 2DS for $24 and then 2 weeks later they were back on the shelf and restocked for $80. This might be the case for the Doom bundle too (I’ve also seen cartwheel on games they haven’t carried in months nationwide too so who knows sometimes)

I am not sure what happened to the clearance thread, but it's not even in the dead deals section of the forum. So, I wonder if the person that made it got perma banned from the forums, or just deleted their account.

New One Day Deals:
50% Off Select PS4 games
Crash NSane Trilogy
Overwatch Legendary Edition (Also PC, and Xbox One)
Call of Duty WW2 (Also Xbox One)
Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered (Also Xbox One)
Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Zombies (Also Xbox One)

My town doesn't even have a Best Buy. It must be nice to have options. All we have is a Target. It honestly kind of sucks, because the games section is super tiny.

Weird the cartwheel deal is identical to best buys dotd for today

Half life 3 confirmed?!?!
Probably not too weird - I think that sometimes the publisher gives the OK to sell for less and than Target turns around and puts in cartwheel to give the impression that THEY are giving you the deal. That’s my theory anyways.

So with the retail price, Cartwheel makes Overwatch Legendary 15 bucks.

bread's done
Back