Madden 19 for XB1 $27 at Walmart YMMV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I mean at least my WM's around here told me they don't PM at ALL anymore...technically even their own site sold by WM officially.  But, they weren't ever supposed to PM third party sellers so yeah this should probably be deleted.

Almost as fucked up as some dude taking advantage of a GS Glitch then telling everyone and then it gets found out and is fixed. Pretty crazy.
sorry you were too slow and missed out my bud, sucks to suck, also the glitch had already been fixed by the time I mentioned it, but have fun pointing fingers

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry you were too slow and missed out my bud, sucks to suck, also the glitch had already been fixed by the time I mentioned it, but have fun pointing fingers
You’re complaining about a guy who got a price match that the employees should have said no to. What you did with GS is way shadier, they’re not even comparable. Don’t throw shade at anyone if you can’t deal with the ridicule for your own questionable “deals”

So it's ok to potentially get an employee to do an incorrect price match which could lead them to getting fired? Yeah, time for you to go.

Yeah wow that's fucked up
Yea. How will Walmart ever recover from that kind of a loss? Millions are going to be out of a job now because OP took advantage of some poor Walmart employee who didn't know the company PM policy :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back