Best Buy Ad 9/2-9/8: Free Destiny 2 with any game $29.99 and Up | FIFA/NHL Trade-in Promo Returns

tyrok

CAGiversary!
New Releases Available Tuesday:

• :ps4: Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age Edition of Light $59.99
  • :ps4: 428: Shibuya Scramble $49.99
  • :ps4: Blade Strangers $39.99
  • :ps4: ZONE OF THE ENDERS: The 2nd RUNNER - M∀RS $29.99
  • :switch: GOD WARS The Complete Legend $39.99
New Releases Available Friday:

[*]:xb1: :ps4: NBA LIVE 19 The One Edition $59.99
[*]:xb1: :ps4: NASCAR Heat 3 $59.99
[*]:xb1: :ps4: Immortal: Unchained $49.99
[*]:switch: SNK HEROINES -Tag Team Frenzy- $49.99
[*]:3ds: Yo-Kai Watch Blasters: White Dog Squad $39.99
[*]:3ds: Yo-Kai Watch Blasters: Red Cat $39.99
Everything Else:

• PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB Limited Edition Marvel's Spider-Man Console Bundle $399.99 (Available Friday)
  • Save $10 on 12-Months of PlayStation Plus with purchase of a PlayStation 4 Console
  • DualShock 4 Wireless Controller for Sony PlayStation 4 - Magma Red $59.99 Save $5
  • HyperX Cloud Core Wired Gaming Headset for PlayStation 4 and PC $59.99 Save $10
  • Save $30 on The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Super Mario Odyssey or Splatoon 2 with purchase of a Nintendo Switch Console
  • Get Destiny 2 Free with any game $29.99 and up or Turtle Beach Headset
  • Get your Free Legendary Latias or Latios Pokemon in-stores (https://postimg.cc/image/vqghzjkxj/)
  • Save 25% on Pokemon Cards and Toys
  • Trade in FIFA 18 and get a $10 coupon toward FIFA 19 (Valid 9/2-9/30, coupon expires 10/7)
  • Trade in NHL 18 and get a $10 coupon toward NHL 19 (Valid 9/2-9/16, coupon expires 9/23)
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Adrift $19.99 Save $3
  • Hereditary $19.99 Save $8
  • Hereditary 4K $24.99 Save $5
  • Bad Boys I & II 4K $29.99
  • Bad Boys I & II 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $34.99
  • Supernatural: Season Thirteen $36.99 Save $6

Last edited by a moderator:
And you get a copy of Destiny 2! And you get a copy of Destiny 2! Everyone look under your chairs for a copy of Destiny 2!

I want to pick that SNK 40th Anniversary Collection for Switch. They are trying really hard to get people to play Destiny 2 as well.

I'm speculating that presales for the Destiny 2 expansion is not going as well as they thought so they're giving away the base game to tempt people to try the game, and hoping that some of them end up buying the DLCs and expansion.

RIP Destiny.  RIP Battlefield.  (Not sad in either case, tbh.)

I'm sad about Destiny 2 because I heard all about how great Destiny was, how it was the perfect game for working parents to chill with a nice community after the kids were asleep, etc. So I bought the season pass, played D2 when it first came out, had a fun time with shooting things, and then haven't touched it since my friends moved on.

I'm interested in going back if anyone can recommend a community like the one described above.

If you do the FIFA trade-in offer, can you use the coupon and pay for the game in it’s entirety prior to release day? The game comes out the 28th, sadly my GCU expires for good on the 26th. So my only option would be to pay it all off before the 26th (if I can use the coupon early) or buy the deluxe edition that comes out three days early on the 25th (I don’t play FUT, so this edition would be wasted on me)

If you do the FIFA trade-in offer, can you use the coupon and pay for the game in it’s entirety prior to release day? The game comes out the 28th, sadly my GCU expires for good on the 26th. So my only option would be to pay it all off before the 26th (if I can use the coupon early) or buy the deluxe edition that comes out three days early on the 25th (I don’t play FUT, so this edition would be wasted on me)
Coupon can only be used once game is out and then GCU doesn't apply on an in-store pre-order, only at time of purchase.

Destiny 2 free with a game. . .how generous considering it's already fucking free on PSN. :roll:
It's not free on Xbox (yet?). And maybe someone wants a physical copy (assuming it's physical, anyway) or something to re-gift to someone who doesn't know any better.

Despite already having it via PS+, part of me wants to cancel Spider-Man and re-order to get a physical copy of D2 just because...why not? It's free.

It's not free on Xbox (yet?). And maybe someone wants a physical copy (assuming it's physical, anyway) or something to re-gift to someone who doesn't know any better.

Despite already having it via PS+, part of me wants to cancel Spider-Man and re-order to get a physical copy of D2 just because...why not? It's free.
To play frisbee with?

Every year i wonder if im going to buy NHL and I wind up not going through the 10 hours that comes with EA Access. 

Coupon can only be used once game is out and then GCU doesn't apply on an in-store pre-order, only at time of purchase.
Thanks for the info - much appreciated! So my decision is basically get the coupon and apply it to the deluxe edition (I think they apply the coupon first, so it’s $80-$10-20%GCU = $56) or just pre-order the basic version online for shipping at the GCU price ($48)

Thanks for the info - much appreciated! So my decision is basically get the coupon and apply it to the deluxe edition (I think they apply the coupon first, so it’s $80-$10-20%GCU = $56) or just pre-order the basic version online for shipping at the GCU price ($48)
If I were you I would get the champions edition. And try to sell the FUT code for $15-$20. Also youre not including the tiv you will get for fifa 18. Right now is $9.31 + 10% i think so around $10.25 plus the $10 gc for preordering.

And OP said the offer is good until the 30th? Interesting, considering last time it was only for 2 weeks.
I was thinking of doing the trade in the first day before the tiv goes down but theyre only giving $9.31 as of now. I dont think it will go down that much. Meh I'll wait until release day and do the trade in just before I get my Fifa 19. Save a trip.

This best buy ad and target's next week both say they'll have the Spider-Man ps4 bundle on Friday. Is that referring to only the preorders or are they going to have it in stock at the stores?

Just the Bad Boys Steelbook for me, I hope they have a lot of them in store, I don’t want to miss out!

To be completely honest, I didn't even know if it was on X1 or not given the first game. I couldn't care less about Destiny.

This best buy ad and target's next week both say they'll have the Spider-Man ps4 bundle on Friday. Is that referring to only the preorders or are they going to have it in stock at the stores?
My store has no preorders so maybe store pickup was never activated? We are getting 20+.

Just the Bad Boys Steelbook for me, I hope they have a lot of them in store, I don’t want to miss out!
Won't be hard. Mine got 4 times as many steelbooks as the regular 4K.

Won't be hard. Mine got 4 times as many steelbooks as the regular 4K.
Are the counts on the two Disney steels coming out tomorrow decent at your store? I can’t ever seem to catch them when they are available to order on the website - always “coming soon”

If I were you I would get the champions edition. And try to sell the FUT code for $15-$20. Also youre not including the tiv you will get for fifa 18. Right now is $9.31 + 10% i think so around $10.25 plus the $10 gc for preordering.
Yeah, I’m leaning toward just getting the championship edition.

Do you get the free game even with pre-orders? Pre-ordered Spider Man CE months ago but will I be able to get Destiny 2 for free with that when I pick up my order from store pickup?

bread's done
Back