Starlink

hunterrogue

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
What are everyone's thoughts on this newest entry in the nearly dead Toys-to-Life phenomenon?  Sadly, I gotta admit I'm totally intrigued by space battle combat with a toy grafted on your controller.  Not sure about the controls especially with that thing on my controller, but damn it sure looks cool.  Gameplay looks like more purposeful NMS too.  

Okay, okay, I'm totally hyped for this.  Discuss?

https://www.vg247.com/2018/08/31/starlink-battle-for-atlas-preview/

It looks cool to me too, but given the lack of responses here and not too much coverage on the net in general, I’m guessing it’ll do pretty poorly or will suddenly burst into life after release. I’m hoping Best Buy gets the rest of the ships, pilots and guns as I still have my GCU.

most of the buzz seems to be around the Nintendo's Switch version because...Starfox. The pilots mainly look like Fornite characters which kinda puts me off but I'm willing to give this a try, BB GCU, certainly takes the sting out of the physical playsets and additions.

I'm leaning more towards getting the physical ships and stuff because I'm certain my son will enjoy it more in coop and I'm sure someone else in the family tree is going to get it for Switch and can download my fleet when they visit.

Roughly $250 w/GCU, some tax and bonus Target & GS exclusives...this is for Xbox One (or PS4) of everything day 1.

That just leaves Startail when she reaches our shores physically.

The ships are cool like miniature models, too bad they didn't license it with Robotech or Gundam or something.  I'm enjoying it the gameplay is quite good

Yea I just got this with most pilots for 50$ at my local Meijer. It’s a really fun game. Closest thing I will get to a new star fox for awhile

bread's done
Back