PS4 DualShock 4 Wireless Controller $29.99 via FB marketplace

Just like ebay/craigslist, it depends on the individual (company?).  I've had a bunch of great experiences, but I understand the inherent risk of operating with out any sort of buyer's protection.

I cannot speak for this particular outlet/group @DailySteals, so it's your choice on whether or not they appear reliable.  As long as you can verify them as a refutable source, then go for it.  $30 for a GOLD DS4 is a great price, but may not be entirely worth it in case of any possible issues that could arise.

attachicon.gif
PS4Controller.JPG

Buddy and I both went in for 1 ea. It is backed by FB's purchase protection.

https://www.facebook.com/legal/purchase_protection
And you can buy with PayPal...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just like ebay/craigslist, it depends on the individual (company?). I've had a bunch of great experiences, but I understand the inherent risk of operating with out any sort of buyer's protection.

I cannot speak for this particular outlet/group @DailySteals, so it's your choice on whether or not they appear reliable. As long as you can verify them as a refutable source, then go for it. $30 for a GOLD DS4 is a great price, but may not be entirely worth it in case of any possible issues that could arise.
Having owned the clear crystal, silver, and gold dualshock 4s, I would rank them in exactly that order. They're all nice looking but there's a reason the crystal sold out first. And there's a reason the blue crystal goes for $80 on eBay (and I don't think it's just the limited quantity).

Sony has made some nice looking controllers but I think a whole fleet of the crystal ones would do gangbusters. I dunno why they can't, or choose not to, produce these in mass quantities.

I gave it a shot using my PayPal credit account so I wouldn't have money fully taken out just yet. Bought the camo one

Placed 2 separate orders (1 gold, 1 blue) hours apart, both arrived today in the same shipping box :D/ Brand new and sealed in original plastic containers, gold was Canadian (English & French), blue en Espanol. Good job, Dailysteals :applause:

My order never updated to shipped and I received it yesterday. Ordered the camo one (only one left when I seen the deal) Thursday and came today in a Spanish box. Great deal.

Glad to hear some of you have gotten yours and they are legit. Mine does not show shipped yet, so I was getting worried. 

I was thinking of getting either a midnight blue or crystal for a new controller so thanks to this I went ahead and ordered crystal since they're out of midnight blue :)

great find OP! thanks!

Just ordered the black one since the rest were sold out and was still $29.99.
Yup, just showed up for $30 for me now - weird that last night it said $60. Ordered a blue one for the hell of it even though I don't really need another controller :)

Why does every body need so many controllers. I have 5 controllers total with my PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sale apparently back on (via earlier posts).

I ordered the Wave Blue controller. We'll see how it goes! Sounds like it's been going good for everyone though. I think these are older model controllers, or at least out of circulation ones. They have a lightbar atop the touchpad, which I haven't seen before.

That may be why they're cheaper. But I'm amped, I've needed a new controller for a while and this is a great deal.

Sale apparently back on (via earlier posts).

I ordered the Wave Blue controller. We'll see how it goes! Sounds like it's been going good for everyone though. I think these are older model controllers, or at least out of circulation ones. They have a lightbar atop the touchpad, which I haven't seen before.

That may be why they're cheaper. But I'm amped, I've needed a new controller for a while and this is a great deal.
Those are actually the revised controller model, so that makes it even better. Besides the red one (which may just be mislabeled) They are all the revised controllers, so it may just be from a company that sold overstock

Got mine last night.  It arrived before it was marked shipped and came in spanish packaging.  I have not tested it yet but suspect it will be fine.

It looks like many of these are back in stock. So glad I got crystal one. I ordered a gold one last week and it came fine.

You have to make separate transactions if you want more then 1?
Where is the PayPal option to pay that way that people mentioned because I don’t see it on the billing screen?

3 orders all seemingly cancelled not a single controller has arrived.
Did you try to buy them all in the same transaction? I had one arrive already, I ordered a gold one the day after my first arrived when it came back in stock, then yesterday when great number of the colors were miraculously available to grab, I talked myself in the crystal one.

Numbers 2 and 3 shipped next business day. I'll cross my fingers for them to arrive but this is a sweet deal, even if I don't end up needing/keeping all of them. They wear down eventually and ds4's are my favorite current gen controller so it pays to have lots of extras.

Did you try to buy them all in the same transaction? I had one arrive already, I ordered a gold one the day after my first arrived when it came back in stock, then yesterday when great number of the colors were miraculously available to grab, I talked myself in the crystal one.

Numbers 2 and 3 shipped next business day. I'll cross my fingers for them to arrive but this is a sweet deal, even if I don't end up needing/keeping all of them. They wear down eventually and ds4's are my favorite current gen controller so it pays to have lots of extras.
Hey sorry For dumb question can you clarify 2 things

Are these official or 3rd party generic brand controllers?

And are these the new update versions of dual shock 4 or the old ones?

I did this one a while back and got an all black controller.  Everything but the name "Playstation" was en espanol, but it seems to still work.  Si. 

Are these official Sony brand kd 3rd party controllers?

I mean it's half the price of a DS4 so just curious
They are legit PlayStation Dualshock 4 controllers in international packaging. Some are in Spanish, some in English/French. The seller is probably a wholesale reseller that bought a lot of imported stock.

I ordered a second even though my first hasn't arrived yet (they did provide tracking information yesterday though)

I had been looking to get a Midnight Blue for ~$60 but instead I now have ordered Crystal & Midnight Blue for $60 total :D

bread's done
Back