Request to remove retaliatory negative feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatBoyInside

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
I had hosted a lowball auction in the TRADING -> LOWBALL AUCTION sub-forum that concluded on Aug 20th. CAG member GTP won an item from me, but after nearly two weeks of absent communications from him (not even reading my multiple private messages as of August 31st) I left him negative feedback for the failed transaction.  I neither received payment nor any messages from GTP since my lowball ended.

My lowball rules for participation clearly stated I will leave appropriate feedback for any non-payers and the 10-day period of waiting is ample time for at least some sort of reply from the buyer.  However, today (Sept 5th), GTP simply retaliated with an unjustified negative feedback on my account.

If possible, I like to request removal of GTP negative feedback from my account and to subject GTP with a ban within the Lowball Auction sub-forum for failing to abide by the lowball participation rules. Thank you very much for addressing my concern, and any request for further information in regards to this matter is welcomed via private message.  

- FatBoyInside

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back