CAGcast #560: Wombat and his Amazing Friends

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang talks Spider-Man, retiring game review scores, Warhammer Vermintide II, Zen Pinball news, Strange Brigade, and so much more!
Download (1 hr 14 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

This episode is sponsored by Harrys! Claim your trial shave set at Harrys.com/CAG

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - Spider Man & His Amazing Friends (Opening theme with NEW HD MUSIC)
Outro - Spaceballs Mega Maid "From suck to blow!"
RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog

Facebook
Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips, complete episodes, and more!

Last edited by a moderator:
First time I know that Cheapy and I share are born at on the same day of the year. I'd love to know how Cheapy celebrated. I plan to have my wife taking the kid out from 3pm to 8pm so I can get five hour marathon of spiderman game. 

#Certain-Age-Gamer

Ship bought the system from Target, so there's the 5% back. 

It really makes you think how many copies of Destiny 2 were made if Best Buy is resorting to giving them away with purchase of any $30+ game. With all the $20 games that clogs their shelves, why doesn't Best Buy offer them in a deal for new console purchases in certain times of the year?

Here's some fun trivia. Frank Langella plays Skeletor in the He-Man movie. Alan Oppenheimer plays Skeletor in the He-Man tv show. Both were on the same season of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. Langella plays a politician who plays a major role in the first episode of the season. Oppenheimer plays a Starfleet Captain in the last episode of the season.

Best Buy got me with the Spiderman pre-order and Destiny 2.  As someone who doesn't have GCU, getting a free game (I don't own) is a good way to get me back to Best Buy.  It must be expensive to bury games in a landfill these days.  Can't wait to see what old game I get with my RDR 2 pre-order!

Can't wait for next weeks big review show.  That Upright Go posture device has my interest piqued since I get all my lifestyle and skincare info from Cheapy D (Clarisonic, Harry's Face Wash) and Spider-Man on PS4 too I guess.

Cheapy - I have a son about the same age as yours (11) - he is a huge Star Wars fan and he loves Spaceballs.  He almost fell out of his chair laughing at the Uranus bumper sticker 2 minutes into the movie - that set the tone right away.  You should watch it with Tai when you get a chance.

Hi guys, longtime listener.

I have a small bone to pick. Often times you guys may say "Play x game, it's free on Game Pass". However, the games aren't free. You are paying a subscription for it and if you stop paying for Game Pass the games aren't yours to keep. I think the correct term should be: "it's included in Game Pass". That's all! thanks!

bread's done
Back