Best Buy Ad 9/9-9/15

tyrok

CAGiversary!
New Releases Available Tuesday:

• :xb1: :ps4: :switch: NBA 2K19 $59.99 (Available Monday night at 9pm local time)
    Save 10% on 75,000 or more Virtual Currency with purchase of NBA 2K19

[*]:xb1: :ps4: V-Rally 4 $59.99
[*]:switch: Mercenaries Saga Chronicles $39.99
New Releases Available Wednesday:

• :xb1: :ps4: Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Croft Steelbook Edition $89.99
New Releases Available Friday:

• :xb1: :ps4: Shadow of the Tomb Raider $59.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: NHL 19 $59.99
  • :ps4: Black Clover: Quartet Knights $59.99
  • :switch: Labo Toy-Con 03: Vehicle Kit $69.99
Everything Else:

New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Ocean's 8 $24.99
  • Ocean's 8 4K $29.99
  • Ocean's 8 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $34.99
  • Superfly $19.99 Save $5
  • Batman: The Killing Joke 4K $19.99 Save $5
  • Christine 4K $19.99 Save $3
  • Christine 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $24.99
  • The Big Bang Theory: Season Eleven $32.99 Save $5

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. I know I’ll eventually see the full ad by Sunday but where can I see the full ad early like this? PM if it’s secret. Thanks.

We all knew BB was gonna stop trying after they nuked GCU (RIP, my homie!)
Wait... I thought there was no sales BECAUSE of gcu. No wait, it was no sales because they lowered the price of gcu. No, no, no, it was no sales because they put gcu on sale with a 5 dollar phone purchase.
No, wait....

To be fair all of the good gaming deals as of late have been either Deal Of The Day or unadvertised weekly ad sales the past couple of months. Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy comes to mind, All of the Switch titles being $44.99 before GCU, Skyrim Special Edition clearance pricing etc.

To be fair all of the good gaming deals as of late have been either Deal Of The Day or unadvertised weekly ad sales the past couple of months. Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy comes to mind, All of the Switch titles being $44.99 before GCU, Skyrim Special Edition clearance pricing etc.
Think that's just a part of their strategy to slowly stop GCU but make it appear as though they are still the go to place for gaming deals. It's a nice option for the time being.

Still haven't played the last Tomb Raider and debating canceling this one since it'll be cheap on BF. Just don't want to miss out on the steel if it is truly going to be limited to first copies but meh, IDK.

Still haven't played the last Tomb Raider and debating canceling this one since it'll be cheap on BF. Just don't want to miss out on the steel if it is truly going to be limited to first copies but meh, IDK.
Even if you miss it, the $89.99 edition comes w/ the same steelbook as well!

Ya I am pretty sure they are the same. I ordered croft though so I could get the season pass on sale too. I actually got lucky and they refunded a certificate by mistake, so I figured I would splurge. Just played the first two on ps4 recently was going to go for platinums, but I hate multiplayer in one and score attack in the second one seems nuts too.

Damn but now that I think about it, I do care about the slipcover since I’m a collector. I’ll proba just just sell the season pass

QYWFyUn.jpg

https://deals.bestbuy.com/?category=video+games
Super Bomberman R :ps4: :xb1: - $20
The Crew 2 :ps4: :xb1: - $40
UFC 3 :ps4: :xb1: - $40
GTA5: Premium :ps4: :xb1: - $30
Mass Effect Andromeda :ps4: :xb1: - $15 (Deluxe edition :ps4: is $12)
Sea of Thieves :xb1: - $50

Fire Emblem Warriors :switch: - $50
Zelda: Breath of the Wild :wiiu: - $45 <--- (EDIT: oops, not Switch)
Sushi Striker :3ds: - $35
Fire Emblem Echoes :3ds: - $35
thanks now I can finally purchase Mass Effect Andromeda as it is $9.59 with GCU for PS4.

So the only way to get the gcu discount even when ur gcu expires is to fully pay it off ONLINE only? Gotta save up
It places a hold on your card. Doesn't actually charge till shipment. Online purchase locks in your price though. The in store cards doesn't work because you aren't checking out until the day of launch.

I really wish they had Super Bomberman R on sale for the Switch. I've been wanting to pick it up again on the cheap for Switch to check out some of the new content they have added since it launched. 

So my GCU ends today. Any recommendations on what to get with my added 25% off coupon on any game? Aiming for an expensive CE.
My GCU ends this week as well; feels like I'm losing a part of myself. I was thinking of using the coupon for something like a Starlink starter pack

Other than my pre-orders, I don't see myself buying anything game wise from them. Have been looking at DotD and regular sales the last month and without GCU it isn't worth getting. 

End up getting the Pokemon Let's Go w/ Poke Ball Plus bundle. Those will be hard to come by come release so might as well get it for $60 now.

It places a hold on your card. Doesn't actually charge till shipment. Online purchase locks in your price though. The in store cards doesn't work because you aren't checking out until the day of launch.
Problem is I don’t have enough money on my card to pre order a bunch of games coming out next year. Wouldn’t it cancel your order or something goes wrong when they do preauthorization charge on your card

Problem is I don’t have enough money on my card to pre order a bunch of games coming out next year. Wouldn’t it cancel your order or something goes wrong when they do preauthorization charge on your card
Your order would be cancelled if preauthorization fails. Mine expires October 30th so I am thinking about preordering Smash Bros. and Metroid Prime 4. I haven’t played much of Metroid Prime on GameCube. I wish they would rererelease the Prime Trilogy for the Switch. They released it for Wii and Wii U which I never bought. I just a Snes Classic last September, 3DS in December, and Switch in July. I also got my first PS4 on Black Friday. So just back to gaming on the current generation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back