- - - - -

MCU blu-ray movies

#1 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   22530 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 09 September 2018 - 06:56 PM

I'm not a huge movie buff or anything but I've been waiting to get the MCU movies recently. I noticed there's a few "phase" bundles but they're insanely expensive. Are there any sets that are just the movies? I don't really want any extra stuff, nor care for 4K or digital copies. 

I don't mind if it's individual movies either but it seems like individual movies run like $20+ each. 

#2 thelonepig   Greasy Pork Pirates! CAGiversary!   6592 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 09 September 2018 - 08:37 PM

I've got a bunch I'm looking to sell - let me know what you're looking for and I'll try to work something out.

#3 blueweltall   Kill the Batman CAGiversary!   6379 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

blueweltall

Posted 10 September 2018 - 05:34 AM

http://forum.blu-ray...ad.php?t=221740

Basically get 5 blu-ray for $1 and have the option to get a sixth for $12 and seventh for $9 if you use the codes. So $22 for 7 Marvel movies. You just have to purchase 2 more movies within two years at full price to fulfill your commitment. (Blu-ray movies are about $24 plus shipping).

People normally cancel after fulfilling their commitment and re-enroll to do the same thing over and over again. This is how I completed my Disney and Pixar collection.

If you don't feel comfortable doing this I can sell you my MCU collection. 

#4 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   22530 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 15 September 2018 - 08:24 PM

http://forum.blu-ray...ad.php?t=221740

Basically get 5 blu-ray for $1 and have the option to get a sixth for $12 and seventh for $9 if you use the codes. So $22 for 7 Marvel movies. You just have to purchase 2 more movies within two years at full price to fulfill your commitment. (Blu-ray movies are about $24 plus shipping).

People normally cancel after fulfilling their commitment and re-enroll to do the same thing over and over again. This is how I completed my Disney and Pixar collection.

If you don't feel comfortable doing this I can sell you my MCU collection. 

Wow, sweet- thanks. I was honestly hoping there was a set with just the movies in phase 1 and 2, but can't find such a thing. Only ones I see are over-priced collectors sets.