Smash limited switch console best buy link

It's up. Not interested tho. I'll get the eventual Zelda themed one.

It's up. Not interested tho. I'll get the eventual Zelda themed one.
I don't blame you although I don't see a Zelda special edition coming for a long time. If anything they would have done it with breath of the wild which has come and passed

Last edited by a moderator:
Console is a console. Doesn't matter if it comes with a game or not.
It does matter if you don't want the game that's included especially if it's preloaded (can't trade it). That's why I'm balking on the Pokémon one and holding out for another future SE.

It does matter if you don't want the game that's included especially if it's preloaded (can't trade it). That's why I'm balking on the Pokémon one and holding out for another future SE.

I've been waiting on a Switch for a long time now. When this bundle was just announced, I got excited. Then I saw the dock has a sticker slapped on it, and the game is digital. Which means I'd have to go buy another copy of it anyway, particularly for the steelbook too.

I've been waiting on a Switch for a long time now. When this bundle was just announced, I got excited. Then I saw the dock has a sticker slapped on it, and the game is digital. Which means I'd have to go buy another copy of it anyway, particularly for the steelbook too.
hadn't played my launch system for a while and got in on the $300 TIV on Weds. I'll pick it up again when there is another SE/LE available. No rush on my end as I still have my PS4/PS3/Wii U/3DS backlog to keep me busy.

I don't blame you although I don't see a Zelda special edition coming for a long time. If anything they would have done it with breath of the wild which has come and passed
I bet there is a new 2D Zelda in the pipeline for the Switch. That or a Link's Awakening remake. I would not be surprised if that, or a new 3D Zelda in the BotW engine, were released in 2019.

I'd love Skyward Sword with HD graphics and regular controls. I honestly thought it was one of the best Zeldas, but motion controls made gameplay worse. 

bread's done
Back