• :xb1: :ps4: Fishing Sim World $39.99
  • :switch: UNDERTALE $29.99
  • :ps4: :switch: Legendary Fishing $29.99
New Releases Available Friday:

• :switch: Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna The Golden Country $39.99
  • :switch: The Banner Saga Trilogy $49.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: 8-Bit Armies $29.99
Everything Else:

• Free $100 Best Buy Gift Card when you buy any Xbox One Console and a Samsung QLED TV
  • Save $10 on 3 or 6 Months of Xbox Live Gold with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $20 on an Xbox One Controller with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on 12-Months of PlayStation Plus with purchase of a PlayStation 4 Console
  • Save $20 on the Shadow of the Tomb Raider Guide with purchase of the game
  • Free 1050 Madden Ultimate Team points with purchase of Madden NFL 19
  • Trade in FIFA 18 and get a $10 coupon toward FIFA 19 (Valid 9/2-9/30, coupon expires 10/7, https://www.bestbuy....at1534516415938)
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom $24.99
  • Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Only @ BB Steelbook $29.99
  • Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom 4K $27.99 Save $2
  • Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $32.99 Save $2
  • Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom 3D $29.99
  • Jurassic World 5-Movie Collection 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $64.99 Save $10
  • Siberia $14.99 Save $3
  • The X-Files: Season Eleven $19.99 Save $7
  • The Looming Tower: A Limited Series $26.99 Save $3
  • Supergirl: Season Three $37.99

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Save $10 on 12-Months of PlayStation Plus with purchase of a PlayStation 4 Console

I think we've found the deal of the year...

Don’t own XC2. Does Torna include the base game, is it DLC, or full stand-alone game?
It doesn't include the base game.

They're selling it as a stand-alone version here, but it also comes with DLC for the base game. It can also be purchased for less as DLC for the base game as part of the expansion pass.

For a second I was like a 4k collection for Jurassic Park is only $65? Then I realized there was that many shitty World movies around; kinda sad lol.

Don’t own XC2. Does Torna include the base game, is it DLC, or full stand-alone game?
Standalone. Story takes place 500 years before the main game. If you get XC2 the expansion pass is 30 and includes the Torna dlc plus all other content. (If you're interested in this game do that, XC2 is amazing)

didn't see this listed in the add but they also have a trade in promo for Forza Horizon 4.

In store only: $10 coupon toward Forza Horizon 4 plus trade-in value.

Trade in any PlayStation 4 or Xbox One version of Forza, Need for Speed, The Crew, F1, NASCAR, DIRT, Drive Club, Ride, Micro Machines, Wipeout, Cars 3, Gran Turismo, Onrush, or Project Car and receive a $10 coupon to use toward Forza Horizon 4, plus the trade-in value of your game.

didn't see this listed in the add but they also have a trade in promo for Forza Horizon 4.

In store only: $10 coupon toward Forza Horizon 4 plus trade-in value.

Trade in any PlayStation 4 or Xbox One version of Forza, Need for Speed, The Crew, F1, NASCAR, DIRT, Drive Club, Ride, Micro Machines, Wipeout, Cars 3, Gran Turismo, Onrush, or Project Car and receive a $10 coupon to use toward Forza Horizon 4, plus the trade-in value of your game.
Good deal but I got game pass now so no need to permanently own any first party game

Kind of shocked Jurassic World Evolution isn’t on sale. From my time with it as a rental, the game is initially fun but doesn’t do quite enough to make it worth even $30 IMO. Shocked it’s held strong at $60 for so long.

Last day for the nhl 18 trade in deal - got a gc for $11 for the game, $10 coupon promo and gcu paid about $30 for 19!

Trade in any PlayStation 4 or Xbox One version of Forza, Need for Speed, The Crew, F1, NASCAR, DIRT, Drive Club, Ride, Micro Machines, Wipeout, Cars 3, Gran Turismo, Onrush, or Project Car and receive a $10 coupon to use toward Forza Horizon 4, plus the trade-in value of your game.
Where did you see this?

Nvm I found it on the site. Good deal there, I can get rid of Project Cars 1 or The Crew 1 that I never play!

What's the best game to trade in for this? I don't have any of the games listed on hand so I'd have to purchase a copy.

If there is no trade in value listed (I checked for Project Cars and the only game that shows is Project Cars 2) does Best Buy not accept the game for trade then?

For the purposes of the promotion, those games would be ineligible, correct.
Is this how they normally do it for video games? I know for coupon offers in the past (hardware) I've been able to trade in $0 value items ("Any windows laptop, get an Intel coupon" for example) and I still got the coupon, just no gift card.

I'm not surprised, but it's different for video games?

Stupid questions:

1) I presume the coupon prints at trade-in?

2) I think I'll pre-order FH4, but since I have to pre-order in store to use the coupon at purchase time, and my store no longer has a kiosk, do I just tell the cashier I want to pre-order FH4? What's the procedure nowadays?

Looks like my old copy of the Crew is worth $5, so with $10 coupon that would be a nice $15 off.

Is this how they normally do it for video games? I know for coupon offers in the past (hardware) I've been able to trade in $0 value items ("Any windows laptop, get an Intel coupon" for example) and I still got the coupon, just no gift card.

I'm not surprised, but it's different for video games?
The problem is that this promotion is looking for a range of games that isn't even as broad as genre (like "racing") and limited to specific platforms. So, much like the sports game trade-ups, it will be looking for specific SKU values. The coupon is printed automatically with the other trade documents, there isn't a "create coupon" button they have to click or anything.

If you can find a store willing to take a game that doesn't come up in the system under a generic SKU, it wouldn't be on the list to generate the coupon and they wouldn't be able to print one manually.

Now, depending on management, you may be able to work out an arrangement for a game that would otherwise be included for being in the right series on the right platform, but that certainly wouldn't be standard procedure or anything.

Stupid questions:

1) I presume the coupon prints at trade-in?

2) I think I'll pre-order FH4, but since I have to pre-order in store to use the coupon at purchase time, and my store no longer has a kiosk, do I just tell the cashier I want to pre-order FH4? What's the procedure nowadays?

Looks like my old copy of the Crew is worth $5, so with $10 coupon that would be a nice $15 off.
1) Yes.

2) You just need the Best Buy SKU to preorder. Find the version you want on the website and the SKU is right under the title between Publisher and Release Date. It can be done at any register - they will type in the SKU and the system will then prompt for the deposit amount.

Best Buy has effectively saved my wallet since the annoucement of GCU termination.
What i really hear is (damn, Bestbuy cancelled my GCU)....that "saved my wallet" statement is not convincing anyone.

Does anyone by chance have a link to the ad from Best Buy a couple weeks ago where Destiny 2 was free if you bought any game $29.99 and up?  I told Best Buy about it and they don't believe me lol.  They need proof it was a promotion.

IMG_20180921_135143.jpg

bread's done
Back