Target Cartwheel Deals September 16th to September 22nd: Huge Cartwheel Sale

Zantra

Banned
Not only are there tons of Cartwheel deals on everything in the store, along with free gift card deals. Red Card users will be receiving a coupon in their Target App (if their card is saved in the App), to turn their normal 5% off their entire purchase, into 10% off their entire purchase.

Here are the gaming deals:

20% Off Everything Minecraft Including Video Games, and Everything Else (Expires 9/22/2018)

50% Off RBI Baseball 2017 for Switch (Expires 9/22/2018)

20% Off Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality for PSVR (Expires 9/22/2018)

10% Off All TVs *Except Samsung* (Expires 9/22/2018)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine says:  "Excludes Lego and apparel."  Under the Minecraft offer.  I didn't even know they still sold Minecraft Legos, then again I haven't been looking for those particular Lego sets.

Edit: Will this cartwheel coupon work with the Xbox One S Minecraft bundle, knocking it down to like $280 before taxes?

If so, seems like a decent deal on a 1TB Xbox One S before the after Thanksgiving sales.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm 50% off switch rbi. Maybe it will be even cheaper soon. If it was a overall better game, I would gladly get it at that price. It seems to be the only switch baseball game available for now.

I'm not sure if the Minecraft coupon will work on Consoles, but people on Slickdeals have been able to get it to work on the Xbox One controllers. YMMV

So if I wanted to buy Rick and Morty PSVR then the 2 20% off stack?
If you mean that you buy two copies, will both be 20% off. Yes. The limit of any item in Cartwheel unless otherwise indicated is four. You could buy four of them and get 20% off of each.

Unfortunately anyone looking at RBI Baseball reminder that it's the 2017 version of the game. Not 2018 which improved on a lot of 2017 missteps

Unfortunately anyone looking at RBI Baseball reminder that it's the 2017 version of the game. Not 2018 which improved on a lot of 2017 missteps
Good catch , wow they couldn't even discount the new one with the regular season ending soon lol. I think 19.99 should've been the default price due to the bare bones game and lack of features. It's really close to the mobile version.

I really wanted to buy it on the switch, but I'm glad I didn't after trying it.

bread's done
Back