Target Clearance Thread XXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicely done op.

Anyone was able to find a extra destiny 2 keyboard?

I found a Xbox one creeper if anyone is interested.
Man I was right next to Target and forgot to look for you, send me a message tomorrow to remind me please! I'd be more than glad to check for you

Snagged some of the Mega Man vinyls. I got 3 Attack on Titan characters out of them. They all came out of a box that didn't have Rush on the front, so beware.

Thanks. Still shows $10 and $7 far away so ymmv on price.

Is there a difference between this and the other package in like a yellowish color?
Saw them many times, but pass due to Netflix. For this price, a no brainier
The package has a yellow kinda aged tint, I picked one up this evening

Snagged some of the Mega Man vinyls. I got 3 Attack on Titan characters out of them. They all came out of a box that didn't have Rush on the front, so beware.
That's really weird, can you post a picture of the packaging, I posted mine in the old thread bed to bring it over

I was thinking of getting those Sony WH1000 headphones that were on clearance, but after reading some other recommendations and after buying the WH900N from Costco and not liking it one bit. It felt bulky, suffocating, more about the bells and whistles than the actual headphones.I had two other headphones to compare the sound to. My Sennheiser HD 202 which I paid around $45 for and my JBL E55BT which I paid $80 for. And after comparing all three the WH1000 was the worst sounding of all of them. The sound always sounded muffled with and without Noise canceling and with and without it being on. I paid $179.99 for them and ended up returning them two days later. I took a chance and bought the Sony MDR 7506 Professional Headphones and they are SO MUCH BETTER than the WH series headphones. The sound is top notch and were only $79.99 on Amazon when I got them. They're supposedly professional studio level grade and I feel like it definitely shows.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm kind of pissed off. Sigma×2, Bass×2, Rush, Mikasa×2 and Eren. What are the odds?![attachment=30981:20180919_232814.jpg][attachment=30983:20180919_233502.jpg][attachment=30982:20180919_233730.jpg]

Tried to get more of the mega Man toys but they were still at 6 and I couldn't find them in the app to try to adjust

They didn't exist in the app, but another store had them for 3.98, so that store called over and got them price adjusted. Added more pictures to add to the confusion.

Thanks. Still shows $10 and $7 far away so ymmv on price.
Is there a difference between this and the other package in like a yellowish color?
Saw them many times, but pass due to Netflix. For this price, a no brainier
The version linked for $5 is just the standard blu-ray edition. It comes in a big box VHS and it's designed to look used/like a video store rental. It's actually really cool. Can't go wrong for $5. The yellowish color one you're talking about (it's maybe off white, I'm colorblind) is still $29.99 and it's the 4k/UHD blu-ray edition. I'm hoping that drops eventually.

Dude thanks so much for this! Much appreciated.

One question, a Target near me has the black steel DualShock 4 controller for $32 and it showed it as one of the 3 stores having it in stock, but when I went there they did find it but it rang up at full $64.99. Wtf? Any ideas. I really want that controller. Like bad.

I think Target has caught up. The Xbox controllers are showing full price (including the elite) and all of a sudden all these stores are back in stock with the elite that had none yesterday

Dude thanks so much for this! Much appreciated.

One question, a Target near me has the black steel DualShock 4 controller for $32 and it showed it as one of the 3 stores having it in stock, but when I went there they did find it but it rang up at full $64.99. Wtf? Any ideas. I really want that controller. Like bad.
The pricing team just hasn't gotten around to updating the price on it. Even though on the Target app it shows that price, it needs to be manually updated in store to that price and than it'll reflect that price on the registers.

Thx for clarifying. I meant brick seek is showing the price but in store is full price. How do I get them to update the price? The app shows $64.99. brick seek shows 32.

Brickseek is not considered an authoritative source of pricing, if the store doesn't show it marked down, and the Target app doesn't show it marked down, you are unlikely to get anywhere, they definitely aren't going to pricematch to brickseek if you try to show them that

Lol I never show brickseek. But it's never been wrong before so this was definitely a unique case. I guess I'll go with the app on this one

Thx for clarifying. I meant brick seek is showing the price but in store is full price. How do I get them to update the price? The app shows $64.99. brick seek shows 32.
Exactly what I said. BS gets it's information from apps and websites api's. The pricing team needs to update the pricing in store for it to reflect the BS / Target app price.

A new xbox controller for $20 bucks and change would be nice since my polk audio puck for my headset no longer works after the May (or April) xbox update, but none in my area. Thanks for the new thread.

The version linked for $5 is just the standard blu-ray edition. It comes in a big box VHS and it's designed to look used/like a video store rental. It's actually really cool. Can't go wrong for $5. The yellowish color one you're talking about (it's maybe off white, I'm colorblind) is still $29.99 and it's the 4k/UHD blu-ray edition. I'm hoping that drops eventually.
Thanks. Didn't know what the difference was.

I just looked at your post on a computer, definitely weird, I got protoman and sigma out of the ones that don't have rush on them, v odd

Fixing the xbox links right now sorry guys, I thought they had updated but i guess not
Thank you Jurai. Nothing near me but I was keeping my hopes alive lol

I'm kind of pissed off. Sigma×2, Bass×2, Rush, Mikasa×2 and Eren. What are the odds?!
attachicon.gif
20180919_232814.jpg
attachicon.gif
20180919_233502.jpg
attachicon.gif
20180919_233730.jpg
Lol Mikasa looks like Michael Jackson. That's even worse. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back