Unravel Yarny Bundle - $20.99 - 30% Off
Vampyr - $40.19 - 33% Off
Wizard of Legend - $12.79 - 20% Off
Yakuza 6: The Song of Life - $35.99 - 40% Off

PS4 Add-ons
Sonic Mania - Encore DLC - $3.74 - 25% Off

Have a good weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lot of new expensive stuff. I may bite on Blazblue cross tag cause for some reason I get too many fighting games, play them for a bit, and move on haha. I'm just not too good at these type of games anymore.

Battlefront 2 is great for this price. I think I’m going to rebuy it after having it on One.

Any cags play Vampyr yet or is everyone waiting for a bigger drop like me? If you have what does it play like?

Battlefront 2 is great for this price. I think I’m going to rebuy it after having it on One.

Any cags play Vampyr yet or is everyone waiting for a bigger drop like me? If you have what does it play like?
I bought it when it came out and I don't regret it. It's a little rough around the edges but it has a lot of unique gameplay systems within the game that I enjoyed. It can be quite challenging depending on whether or not you "embrace" people (this is a main source of xp). But it's core combat kind of reminded me of a less challenging bloodborne with vampire powers. The atmosphere is great and the story is as well untill the like last bit of the game and then things get kind of convoluted imo. One last thing to note... their is alottttt of dialogue and it is mostly optional but you can miss out on things(side quests, etc) if you skip it. By now they've probably released patches which helps alot too (my only real complaint was overly long load times).

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Was the flash sale supposed to be this lame? They've had bad flash sales but never this bad on content. Looks more like a hastily put together tepid affair for the sake of it.

Hm, may finally bite on MLB The Show 18. $20 is about my sweet spot for games and I don't suspect this one will be much lower than this for awhile still.

Never noticed Wizard of Legend before. Not much of a discount here, but after watching some gameplay, I've added it to my wish list.

Extinction looked like Prince of Persia '08 mixed with Shadow of the Colossus at first, shame the game sucks.

Is Far Cry Primal different enough from Horizon Zero Dawn?  Or will I just be really disappointed with it?  Is it worth for $16.49 for the digital Apex edition?  Or should pass/wait for cheaper? 

Finally picked up Fairy Fencer. Not that I need yet another JRPG, but for $5.99 it was backlog worthy. 😁

Is Far Cry Primal different enough from Horizon Zero Dawn? Or will I just be really disappointed with it? Is it worth for $16.49 for the digital Apex edition? Or should pass/wait for cheaper?
Similar in setting alone, IMO. Horizon has a far better combat and RPG system, with one of the best video game stories I've ever experienced. Just...dont try to be Linkle by climbing everywhere. Navigation is the only thing that annoyed me, but there's so much to experience that you're not really forced to run around in circles to find the one blip on the map. And fun, meaningful things. Not copy/paste chores. Though some may be copy paste. But like Spiderman ps4, the systems themselves are so great that task repition doesn't feel like work.

It might be a little late for fellow trophy hunters on this site. Before you buy Battlefront 2 check out the video.
https://youtu.be/HKUupyIrUEU

Is Far Cry Primal different enough from Horizon Zero Dawn? Or will I just be really disappointed with it? Is it worth for $16.49 for the digital Apex edition? Or should pass/wait for cheaper?
Picked it up after Horizon and am enjoying it. I’m not a little girl who thinks horizons story was phenomenal but it was a good game. Far cry primal is more of the same with some decent experiences for the price. I don’t play far cry games and I’m enjoying it.

It might be a little late for fellow trophy hunters on this site. Before you buy Battlefront 2 check out the video.
https://youtu.be/HKUupyIrUEU
picked up battlefront 2. Gorgeous game, graphics wise also looks and runs smoother than both battlefield 1 and v. However when it comes to muliplayer game is just so unfair to new players. Everytime you get killed by someone with a leveled up survivalist and battle hardened cards with weapons with less spread and cooldowns makes you rage. After a few hours I just went back to Battlefield 4.

I bought Fairy Fencer F because (a) it was cheap and (b) I have more space to download stuff on my PS4 than I do on my PC although the game is probably low-end friendly enough to run on my PC.

picked up battlefront 2. Gorgeous game, graphics wise also looks and runs smoother than both battlefield 1 and v. However when it comes to muliplayer game is just so unfair to new players. Everytime you get killed by someone with a leveled up survivalist and battle hardened cards with weapons with less spread and cooldowns makes you rage. After a few hours I just went back to Battlefield 4.
Yeah I got it too from the flash sale and it looks amazing but the lack of customizing your solider and what you aaid about weapon spread and dying is making me say meh and stick to Shadow of War GOTY for $30.

Very true. I had trouble killing people in hero vs villains because of how upgraded they were. I should have mentioned that in the video. Make sure to subscribe n check out my other videos.

It's kind of strange Far Cry 3 and Far Cry Primal were on sale, but not Far Cry 4. I know Diablo 3 and Ni-oh supposedly leaked as the October PS+ games, but I wonder if Far Cry 4 was left out of the flash sale because it's about to become a PS+ game. Usually Far Cry 4 and Primal go on sale at the same time.

bread's done
Back