• :ps4: METAL MAX Xeno $39.99
  • :ps4: Creed: Rise to Glory $29.99
New Releases Available Friday:

• :xb1: :ps4: :switch: FIFA 19 $59.99
  • :xb1: Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition $99.99
  • :switch: Dragon Ball FighterZ $59.99
  • :switch: Namco Museum Arcade Pac $39.99
Everything Else:

• Free $100 Best Buy Gift Card when you buy any Xbox One Console and a Samsung QLED TV
  • Free Token Code for PlayerUnknown's BattleGrounds DLX when you buy 3-Months of Xbox Live Gold
  • Save $10 on 3 or 6 Months of Xbox Live Gold with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on an Xbox One Controller with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on 12-Months of PlayStation Plus with purchase of a PlayStation 4 Console
  • Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Wireless Gaming Headset $129.99 Save $20
  • Save 20% on select Astro Gaming Headsets
  • Free Steelbook with purchase of 2,200 or greater FIFA Ultimate Team Points
  • Trade in FIFA 18 and get a $10 coupon toward FIFA 19 (Valid 9/2-9/30, coupon expires 10/7, https://www.bestbuy....at1534516415938)
  • Save 40% on select Kingdom Hearts Collectibles
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Solo: A Star Wars Story $22.99 Save $2
  • Solo: A Star Wars Story 4K $29.99
  • Solo: A Star Wars Story 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $34.99
  • Uncle Drew $19.99 Save $3
  • Uncle Drew Only @ BB Steelbook $24.99 Save $3
  • Uncle Drew 4K $24.99 Save $5
  • X-Men Trilogy 4K $29.99 Save $17
  • Gotti $14.99 Save $3
  • Legends of Tomorrow: Season Three $24.99 Save $10

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Tyrok! Do you happen to know how the $10 trade-in coupon works with GCU for FIFA 19? Would it be applied post-GCU discount? Also, do you have to get the game for the same console as the version you traded in? I assume not, but just thought I would ask. Have a good weekend.

Thanks Tyrok! Do you happen to know how the $10 trade-in coupon works with GCU for FIFA 19? Would it be applied post-GCU discount? Also, do you have to get the game for the same console as the version you traded in? I assume not, but just thought I would ask. Have a good weekend.
AFAIK the $10 is used post GCU. And no you don't have to get it for the same console as the version you traded in.

Any clue on if the Halloween 4k Edition will be in stores on Tuesday? Whenever I try to search BB site it says search could not be completed...

So buy Fifa 18 for switch at $16.99 today. Trade it in for $13.44 base + $10 Fifa 19 coupon. Fifa 18 deal also comes with free steelbook, but good luck finding it for in-store pickup

I believe they take $10 coupon off the $60, and then GCU comes off of that making it $40. Don’t forget to preorder if you’re thinking about this deal because you get a $10 reward certificate for the preorder also.

Any clue on if the Halloween 4k Edition will be in stores on Tuesday? Whenever I try to search BB site it says search could not be completed...
Not before Tuesday. Halloween, American Psycho and the 2 Punisher movies are coming in later in the week to go out the following week for whatever reason. :???:

So buy Fifa 18 for switch at $16.99 today. Trade it in for $13.44 base + $10 Fifa 19 coupon. Fifa 18 deal also comes with free steelbook, but good luck finding it for in-store pickup
My store only got 3 steelbooks.

Damn, now I know why the digital Namco museum never went on sale for switch. They were waiting to do a physical release. At least this will be cheaper eventually than the digital.

Solo: A Star Wars Story $22.99 Save $2

Solo: A Star Wars Story 4K $29.99

Solo: A Star Wars Story 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $34.99

[attachment=30996:qTrwwqb.jpg]

[attachment=30997:gn-gift_guide_variable_c.jpg]

[attachment=30998:aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8xNTgvNjA4L2kwMi9ib3llZ2EtY2hld2JhY2NhLWZvcmQuanBn.jpg]

[attachment=30999:TV-spot-for-“Solo-A-Star-Wars-Story”-shows-Han-Solo’s-action-and-humour.jpg]

[quote name="Tyrok" post="14056440" timestamp="1537562690"]
Not before Tuesday. Halloween, American Psycho and the 2 Punisher movies are coming in later in the week to go out the following week for whatever reason. :???:

That’s weird I thought it was coming out the 25th. Thanks for the reply Tyrok!

How are they releasing a Friday the 13th game again? Didn't they lose the license which prevented them from working on it any further?

It's not in the ad, but the physical edition of Xenoblade 2: Torna the Golden Country should be available in stores.  It comes with the Expansion itself on a cartridge (Seriously, this expansion is huge, prolly 30 hours+) plus a download code for the season pass of the first game (New blades, new items, challenge mode, new quests).

Source: Me, as I just got my physical copy in the mail today.

It's not in the ad, but the physical edition of Xenoblade 2: Torna the Golden Country should be available in stores. It comes with the Expansion itself on a cartridge (Seriously, this expansion is huge, prolly 30 hours+) plus a download code for the season pass of the first game (New blades, new items, challenge mode, new quests).

Oh, I didn’t know it comes with the expansion pass. That’s pretty awesome since I never bought it.

It's not in the ad, but the physical edition of Xenoblade 2: Torna the Golden Country should be available in stores. It comes with the Expansion itself on a cartridge (Seriously, this expansion is huge, prolly 30 hours+) plus a download code for the season pass of the first game (New blades, new items, challenge mode, new quests).

I never got around to the base game but if this is a cartridge then I take it this is a standalone game, correct?

I actually enjoyed Solo enough to want to buy it. No way I’m paying $30-$35 though. Hopefully it’s a lot cheaper for BF.

I never got around to the base game but if this is a cartridge then I take it this is a standalone game, correct?
Yes, everything I have read about it indicates the cartridge is a standalone game. In order to use the season pass though, you also need to have the base game.

I actually enjoyed Solo enough to want to buy it. No way I’m paying $30-$35 though. Hopefully it’s a lot cheaper for BF.
Same, it was my favorite movie of the summer. I'll wait a few weeks and I'm sure the 4k codes will be cheap on the trading thread.

Yes, 100% standalone game. Even has a tutorial in the beginning if you haven't played the base game. And as someone else said, the season pass code is only good if you already have the base game (as it installs on the base games file)

Im about 4 hours in and this feels almost like a whole new game. Would def recommend

So wait, doesn’t the season pass include Torna? I was looking at it on the eshop. Does that mean the physical copy come with the standalone version and the digital add-on version?

No idea but mine came yesterday and is pretty plain. If it weren't for the fact I loved the movie, I wouldn't have got it.

Tyrok, or any other BestBuy insider ;)    

Anyone seen the physical Forza Horizion 4 Ultimate?  As in, is it in a steelbook?  I assume not since it's not mentioned.

So wait, doesn’t the season pass include Torna? I was looking at it on the eshop. Does that mean the physical copy come with the standalone version and the digital add-on version?
No, its a seperate pass that JUST includes the other dlc for the base game.

GCU was always excluded from previous Black Friday sales.
Just in the last couple of years. They run a lot of the same deals on Cyber Monday and allow GCU to be used. With the program being no more, they may just allow the discount this year for those who still have it, but I doubt it.

I haven't seen it yet myself, but these prices are ridiculous for release week on these Disney movies. I remember the days of getting new release steelbooks for around $20-$25, but now $35 seems to be the standard.....

I'll wait for a sale on this one steelbook or not.

I haven't seen it yet myself, but these prices are ridiculous for release week on these Disney movies. I remember the days of getting new release steelbooks for around $20-$25, but now $35 seems to be the standard.....

I'll wait for a sale on this one steelbook or not.
It's almost like they want to kill off physical media. Higher prices means less people buy it week 1. Less people buying week 1 makes the retailers think people are much less interested in the format so they order less going forward.

Best buy's deal of the day is ... Msrp joycons? I sure hope they update the price to a true discount.

Edit: ok there we go. A whole $5 savings. Pretty weak dotd

well gcu was excluded last 2 years from BF but not all the games from BF are also on sale on cyber monday...particularly the "door busters" .. i'd say about 75-80%of them are... also if you're elite and you get early access you do get the GCU applied i think :)

How exactly does the trade in deal for Forza Horizon 4 work? I know you get a coupon and the amount for the trade, but do I have to do the trade at the store I pre ordered it at? I’m asking because the store I pre ordered at is closed for remodel at the moment and I was looking at going to trade in at another location if that is possible.

How exactly does the trade in deal for Forza Horizon 4 work? I know you get a coupon and the amount for the trade, but do I have to do the trade at the store I pre ordered it at? I’m asking because the store I pre ordered at is closed for remodel at the moment and I was looking at going to trade in at another location if that is possible.
Yes you can trade it at any other location. You wouldn’t be using the coupon and gift card until you pick up the game when it releases.

Of all the best buy's in the area, mine did not get Valkyria Chronicles in time for release. Says not in stock... Wonder if I can turn this into a gift card from customer support

You snooze you lose I guess.  :cry:

I wanted to trade in Forza Horizon 3 for FH4  but the trade-in value tanked overnight. Last night and for weeks before, the trade-in for FH3 was $20.02. I checked this afternoon and it is now $13.01.

bread's done
Back