(Free) The Room HD, directed by Tommy Wiseau

That movie is so bad, watched some after seeing the Disaster artist which franco was very good, only to see how bad the original really was.

I got all excited. I thought there would be a genuine free digital copy, not just a YouTube link. This movie is indeed terrible, but lots of fun can be had watching it with a group of friends

Buyer beware!

Late last year during the peak of the Disaster Artist hype, I finally watched The Room, loved it (of course), and ordered the Blu-ray directly from Tommy's website (as linked above). However, three weeks after I placed the order, I had no notification that the order shipped, and I couldn't get any response from customer service. I had to dispute the charge on my credit card (the first time I've ever done that) to cancel the order and because I was charged immediately after placing it (because of course I was). I never got the movie and still don't own it on Blu-ray!

Last edited by a moderator:
Buyer beware!

Late last year during the peak of the Disaster Artist hype, I finally watched The Room, loved it (of course), and ordered the Blu-ray directly from Tommy's website (as linked above). However, three weeks after I placed the order, I had no notification that the order shipped, and I couldn't get any response from customer service. I had to dispute the charge on my credit card (the first time I've ever done that) to cancel the order and because I was charged immediately after placing it (because of course I was). I never got the movie and still don't own it on Blu-ray!
Ha ha, what a story, Mark!

Buyer beware!

Leave your stupid comments in your pocket.

Buyer beware!

A HILARIOUS update to this story I posted in September!

Yesterday I got a shipping notice for my order of The Room direct from Tommy's website, even though I placed it on JANUARY 9, 2018 and had even been refunded by my credit card company (because no one responded to my order update requests for a month) on FEBRUARY 13, 2018! I have to say this is the first time it's taken almost ELEVEN MONTHS for an online order to ship after I placed it, and the only time I've had an online order shipped after I've already been refunded for it!

Oh, Tommy. You do you, my friend!

It's also very ironic that I took advantage of one of those eBay sales last week and actually ordered The Room on Blu-ray! It arrived this week!

A HILARIOUS update to this story I posted in September!

Yesterday I got a shipping notice for my order of The Room direct from Tommy's website, even though I placed it on JANUARY 9, 2018 and had even been refunded by my credit card company (because no one responded to my order update requests for a month) on FEBRUARY 13, 2018! I have to say this is the first time it's taken almost ELEVEN MONTHS for an online order to ship after I placed it, and the only time I've had an online order shipped after I've already been refunded for it!

Oh, Tommy. You do you, my friend!

It's also very ironic that I took advantage of one of those eBay sales last week and actually ordered The Room on Blu-ray! It arrived this week!
Any interest in selling the spare copy if you do receive it?

"CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP" (in moon person accent)

bread's done
Back