Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Collector's Edition $25.97 (PS4/XB1)

Honestly it's a pretty nice set. Think I paid $40 for it and I don't regret it too much. Solid game, great steelbook and the figure is pretty cool too. It's massive

Picked this up about 2 weeks ago for this price before my vacation. I still have the last two to burn through in the backlog. This box is big enough to beat Nazis with so win win for me at this price.

I think I picked this up for $60 but I'm honestly shocked it's dropped this low. It's a pretty nice CE and the game was well received.

Thanks, just put this on hold- will pick up tomorrow. My closest GS has 1 in stock and no others for over 30 Miles, so I took it as a sign that I should go and get it.

This is a really great package in my opinion (that's what she said).

It did take me a bit to get into the game.  For some reason, I originally found it to be extremely directionless and I have a hard time with colors so many of the environments offered little clue as to where to go.

However, after a few hours, the game really took off and I can't remember a game with a better cast of characters and it also has some of the most laugh out loud moments in a shooter.

Definitely worth it at this price just for the game and the packaging, figure, and steelbook are icing!

Picked this up about 2 weeks ago for this price before my vacation. I still have the last two to burn through in the backlog. This box is big enough to beat Nazis with so win win for me at this price.
Was in the same boat. I had the first two games forever, and finally got around to playing and finishing them about 6 months ago. So glad I did, they’re both amazing games.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back