(DEAD) 15% off $25+ ebay coupon starts 9/27/2018

srac84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
code is : PICKSOON

so one day only starts 1pm ET ends 9pm ET has to be minimum of 25 dollars or more ..max discount is 100 and no gift cards :D

Terms & Conditions:
This Coupon is a 15% discount off a minimum purchase of $25 valid from 10:00 AM PT on September 27, 2018 until 6:00 PM PT on September 27, 2018. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $100. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.​com, cafr.ebay.​ca and ebay.​ca. *Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one redemption per user.

https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2018/0927/69157.html

Last edited by a moderator:
So if I make an offer on an item and the offer is accepted, will I be able to apply the coupon at checkout?
I just had a offer excepted and it allows me to apply the promo code at checkout so the odds are good it will work. I already let the seller know about the wait and he's cool with it.

How does this coupon affect sellers?
It increases sales... Thats how a coupon works...

And the average buyer is an idiot who doesnt realize that while theyre using a 15% off coupon, the item's price may have been raised 10-15%. JC Penny fired a CEO a few years ago because his bold plan was to just lower prices but their consumer base didn't like that because they didn't realize they were paying the same just without the BS pricing plus coupons. They just liked the marketing ploy of "discounts"

Was gonna use it on a 400gb microsd, but the price shot up. :(
yeah, some places like to go jack their prices up when these coupons happen so that they make a lil extra off the top while you technically pay the same price you would've without the coupon, it's good to jump on these right away

I've found that electronics (especially gaming stuff) gets jacked up but these coupons are a good time to buy other non-gaming things you might need.  That doesn't fit the CAG function though.

I bought a new 8350k for $132ish.

Best way to do these is to have your purchase ready as soon as the code goes live.  Better yet, have an auction won or Best Offer already accepted and wait to pay until the coupon window opens.

PS4 here I come...maybe.  Still undecided, I only find about 10 ps4 exclusives I would want to play so I'm somewhat hesitant if it's worth $300 to play a handful of exclusives because everything else I would only play on my Xbox 1.  After most place raised their prices though, I'm actually not going to be saving much except for a small discount and no tax.   Decisions..

That's actually a decent deal on that graphics card.

I've got a few New Sealed Zelda Breath of the Wild Wii U copies up if anyone wants them. $34 shipped with coupon.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5575378759&campid=5338273189&customid=&icep_item=173559696004&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229466&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111

Also my store has a bunch of other video game and collectible stuff too.

Sorry, shameless plug, but I dont raise my prices when the coupons are out.

I might have to just join Twitter and follow Wario64 and that guy who used to find all the insane Amazon deals. :( you guys don't share good finds anymore.

had a lot of bites on my LRG listings today, guess it's from people using the coupon since my listings are all pretty much the lowest ones up (been getting rid of sealed stuff that's collecting dust)

Was really hoping that this would clear some of my stuff out that's been sitting there with watchers. I don't typically have that happen when these coupons go up, though, which I always found a bit weird. 

For buying, the temptation to grab a Samsung 970 Evo 1tb for about $250 is strong. I'm planning on overhauling about half of my gaming PC once the i9 9900k comes out, so it's component hunting time!

Is it time for me to pull the trigger on a switch?
Switch prices with coupon are around $254 (more if seller charges tax for your state). Not a bad price if you're looking for a switch right now.

For comparison, reputable retailers occasionally put the Switch on sale around $279 + tax. BF may have a few deals, but the best ones probably will be around this price (or more). A couple times in the past there were pricing errors and/or stacked coupons that brought the Switch as low as $229, but those are unpredictable and extremely rare (the last one I heard of was several months ago... and wasn't that much lower than this price).

Depending how holiday sales go, Switch prices may (or may not) drop second half of next year ... but probably only by $20-$30. Just my 2 cents...

Was really hoping that this would clear some of my stuff out that's been sitting there with watchers. I don't typically have that happen when these coupons go up, though, which I always found a bit weird.
Yeah same here today so far. For some reason I only sold 2 items below $25, though the buyers might know they can add multiple items to your cart and use the coupon together.

For buying, the temptation to grab a Samsung 970 Evo 1tb for about $250 is strong. I'm planning on overhauling about half of my gaming PC once the i9 9900k comes out, so it's component hunting time!
I had a few people send me offers on stuff that I had BIN/Offer up for yesterday and today, I let everyone who sent an offer in the range of the 15% off that they could just use that coupon to get to the same end goal in my decline message, most of them bit and just checked out shortly after with the coupon thankfully

Had to resist the urge to buy something stupid I don't really need. Also doesnt seem like the sale enticed any of my shit to sell either which would have been awesome.

Might end up grabbing an art book or two or some Magic card singles though.

Got a Wii U bundle and a few other things, all from different sellers. Code worked for everything. I had added them all to my cart the night before, so I could tell if they jacked up the prices during the sale. Luckily they didn't.

does Ebay not have normal sellers who sell switch consoles for the standard price? its like most are 315+ and shipping is $20

does Ebay not have normal sellers who sell switch consoles for the standard price? its like most are 315+ and shipping is $20
I think the closest i saw today was a random "bundle" from newegg, $305 with internet security shovelware thrown in.

Yeah I mean eBay takes like a ten percent cut, plus a lot of sellers bump pricing when these coupons come along
It's going up to 14% next month! YAY

Anywho, Got myself another Miku figure :whistle2:

bread's done
Back