Death Mark (Switch) $39.99 at Best Buy ($31.99 if you still have GCU) - price mistake?

Josef

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Best Buy recently listed the Switch and PS4 versions of the upcoming game Death Mark (preorder for 10/31/18) and the Switch version is currently at $39.99 ($31.99 if you are lucky enough to still have GCU).  As far as I know, the Switch version has an MSRP of $49.99 and both Amazon and Gamestop still show it as that.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/death-mark-nintendo-switch/6301902.p?skuId=6301902

If it is a price mistake, BB has been good about honoring them in the past, especially if the difference is kind of small (like this one).

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you are right about it being a mistake unless the msrp has dropped. Don’t really know what this game is but preordered it for pick up anyway since I can just cancel if it reviews horribly.

Best Buy is done with new Vita games.  They didn't carry Punchline and Luv-Muv was probably their last game.

Best Buy is done with new Vita games. They didn't carry Punchline and Luv-Muv was probably their last game.
Looks like they are also not carrying the CE's of Death Mark as well, which kind of sucks as BB has always carried the Aksys CEs's (including recent ones like Little Dragon's Cafe).

bread's done
Back