* * * * * 2 votes

Select Nintendo Switch games $29.95 at shopmyexchange.com

Nintendo Switch

#1 skrockij89  

skrockij89

Posted 30 September 2018 - 11:06 PM

Here's the link for the select Nintendo Switch games on sale at shopmyexchange.com. If you're active duty, veteran, or a dependent, you'll be eligible to shop online. I can help out a few CAGs if needed.

Super Mario Odyssey-

https://www.shopmyex...odyssey/8663522

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe-

https://www.shopmyex...-switch/8465703

The Legend of Zelda: BOTW-

https://www.shopmyex...switch-/8340291

Splatoon 2-

https://www.shopmyex...switch-/8593561

#2 IAMSAM34  

Posted 30 September 2018 - 11:21 PM

I have access as well if anyone wants some games. $30 each and the sale ends oct 4.

#3 doc_j88   CAG Vet CAGiversary!   1148 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 30 September 2018 - 11:22 PM

I have access as well if anyone wants some games. $30 each and the sale ends oct 4.

Thank you guys for your service and willingness to help the community!

#4 DarthPwner  

Posted 30 September 2018 - 11:37 PM

I already hve all these as well, so if anyone needs, shoot me a PM.

#5 Chesskid1   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   102 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Chesskid1

Posted 01 October 2018 - 12:04 AM

looks like a price error from this 

https://www.shopmyex...intendoWk40.jpg

#6 Necremis   Vampire Killer CAGiversary!   86 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Necremis

Posted 01 October 2018 - 01:14 AM

didn't know I could still ship at the exchange online just being a Vet, since all the NEX's are on base mainly (not Norfolk).  I had to submit to be verified........

#7 hauz20   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   660 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 01 October 2018 - 01:21 AM

The only one I don't have is Splatoon 2, but I'm good, particularly now that online is paywalled. That said, thanks to those offering to help! Both for the offer and your service!

#8 bradbo   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   872 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 01 October 2018 - 01:32 AM

Awesome. Thanks again for your service.

#9 ttbthookem  

ttbthookem

Posted 01 October 2018 - 02:29 AM

Would love to pick up BoTW

#10 squishface   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1973 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

squishface

Posted 01 October 2018 - 05:17 AM

That's a pretty sweet deals thanks for the heads up.

EDIT anyone having any site issues ?

#11 proatthis26   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   62 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

proatthis26

Posted 01 October 2018 - 08:08 PM

To all the brave service men and women who are fellow CAG members...thank you for your bravery and strength. If anyone could help me out with any of these games you'd make my daughter a very happy girl for her birthday

#12 cereal_killerxx   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   965 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

cereal_killerxx

Posted 01 October 2018 - 08:45 PM

These are insanely good prices. Would be awesome if anyone be willing to help me get Splatoon 2 and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

#13 skrockij89  

skrockij89

Posted 02 October 2018 - 02:00 AM

If anyone needs a copy, I could help out if needed. 

#14 sethrhf   The Watcher CAGiversary!   239 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Posted 02 October 2018 - 03:08 AM

Well this is nice.   I sold all my switch games to gamestop when they had the promo on national video game day.

So now  can easily pick these back up without waiting for a buy two get one free sale from gamestop. 

#15 DesertLeo   DontReadThis. CAGiversary!   2009 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 02 October 2018 - 04:39 AM

No way I can pass up Splatoon 2 at this price, thanks op!

#16 SirRnB  

Posted 02 October 2018 - 02:01 PM

This is should be in store too, right?

#17 buraot1234   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   7 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

buraot1234

Posted 02 October 2018 - 05:42 PM

thank you for all who served and continues to serve. 

thank you also to everyone willing to help out.  I was interested in getting mario how would that work?  Thanks 

#18 DarthPwner  

Posted 02 October 2018 - 07:23 PM

Splatoon 2 OOS as of 2:23 Central time. Better get on this deal if you haven't already, people!

#19 DarthPwner  

Posted 02 October 2018 - 07:28 PM

Only the 2 mario games are left now. Maybe they will restock. I got a lot of PMs but no replies to me. I was able to help 2 people. You snooze you lose folks.

#20 kitsunisan   Meh. CAGiversary!   1533 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

kitsunisan

Posted 03 October 2018 - 10:45 AM

Don't need any of these, just want to thank those willing to help out. Much appreciated.

#21 bojay1997   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5911 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 03 October 2018 - 07:49 PM

If anyone needs a copy, I could help out if needed. 

That's a good way to lose your exchange privileges.  The exchange specifically prohibits resale or the facilitation of purchases for third parties not authorized to shop at the exchange.  More importantly, the profits from the exchange are used for morale and welfare programs for service members and their families.  As such, cutting into that profit margin by offering access to a glitch to individuals that have not served or otherwise are eligible to shop at the exchange is literally directly hurting service members.    

#22 skrockij89  

skrockij89

Posted 03 October 2018 - 10:44 PM

That's a good way to lose your exchange privileges.  The exchange specifically prohibits resale or the facilitation of purchases for third parties not authorized to shop at the exchange.  More importantly, the profits from the exchange are used for morale and welfare programs for service members and their families.  As such, cutting into that profit margin by offering access to a glitch to individuals that have not served or otherwise are eligible to shop at the exchange is literally directly hurting service members.

If anything that additional income would benefit service members to add income to the MWR programs but thanks for your concern.

#23 skrockij89  

skrockij89

Posted 03 October 2018 - 10:51 PM

#24 bojay1997   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5911 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 03 October 2018 - 11:10 PM

If anything that additional income would benefit service members to add income to the MWR programs but thanks for your concern.

Incorrect.  At $30, there is no profit there as this was a glitch that was supposed to be tied to purchasing a console.  There is a reason the exchanges have rules about resale and who can purchase.  If you feel confident about your position, why don't you go ahead and PM me your info so I can pass it along to the appropriate department in the OIG's office.  It's really offensive to me that you think it's ok to abuse the system in this way, especially in a manner that harms other veterans.  

#25 skrockij89  

skrockij89

Posted 03 October 2018 - 11:19 PM

Incorrect.  At $30, there is no profit there as this was a glitch that was supposed to be tied to purchasing a console.  There is a reason the exchanges have rules about resale and who can purchase.  If you feel confident about your position, why don't you go ahead and PM me your info so I can pass it along to the appropriate department in the OIG's office.  It's really offensive to me that you think it's ok to abuse the system in this way, especially in a manner that harms other veterans.

No thanks. Why don’t you ask the other individuals their info. Since you’re acting so high and mighty?

#26 SirRnB  

Posted 04 October 2018 - 05:31 PM

There is a reason the exchanges have rules about resale and who can purchase

Yeah. Taxation or lack thereof. A dozen facilitated sales will hurt whom?

#27 bojay1997   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5911 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 04 October 2018 - 08:00 PM

Yeah. Taxation or lack thereof. A dozen facilitated sales will hurt whom?

It hurts anyone who benefits from MWR programs including uniformed personnel and their families.  At the end of the year, the profits, if any, from the exchanges are placed into the MWR funds pool.  In addition, by facilitating sales to individuals who have not served or their eligible family members, you are depriving those who have served and their families of the ability to benefit from this deal as the sell out of certain titles has already done.  As someone who grew up in a multi-generational military family, I feel very strongly about this as I remember very distinctly being at the exchange when scalpers and others would show up at console launches and watching as sailors would patiently wait in line only to be told that something had sold out because one person with an ID had somehow been able to facilitate purchases for multiple individuals who were in line with them and were not otherwise eligible.  The exchanges have cracked down since then which has helped avoid similar situations, but I personally find it highly offensive when people who have not served this country think they should be able to benefit from one of the few perks we provide those who have.     

#28 ElvisTheGreat   Daddy CAGiversary!   608 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

ElvisTheGreat

Posted 04 October 2018 - 08:05 PM

It hurts anyone who benefits from MWR programs including uniformed personnel and their families. At the end of the year, the profits, if any, from the exchanges are placed into the MWR funds pool. In addition, by facilitating sales to individuals who have not served or their eligible family members, you are depriving those who have served and their families of the ability to benefit from this deal as the sell out of certain titles has already done. As someone who grew up in a multi-generational military family, I feel very strongly about this as I remember very distinctly being at the exchange when scalpers and others would show up at console launches and watching as sailors would patiently wait in line only to be told that something had sold out because one person with an ID had somehow been able to facilitate purchases for multiple individuals who were in line with them and were not otherwise eligible. The exchanges have cracked down since then which has helped avoid similar situations, but I personally find it highly offensive when people who have not served this country think they should be able to benefit from one of the few perks we provide those who have.

Dude... You're just... Ughhh....

#29 DarthPwner  

Posted 04 October 2018 - 08:13 PM

You tell em, Agent Schrader!

#30 skrockij89  

skrockij89

Posted 05 October 2018 - 12:58 AM

"As someone who grew up in a multi-generational military family" 

So I'm guessing you never served in the military yourself? You should get off your high horse and calm down.