Select Nintendo Switch games $29.95 at shopmyexchange.com

skrockij89

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Here's the link for the select Nintendo Switch games on sale at shopmyexchange.com. If you're active duty, veteran, or a dependent, you'll be eligible to shop online. I can help out a few CAGs if needed.

Super Mario Odyssey-

https://www.shopmyexchange.com/nintendo-switch-super-mario-odyssey/8663522

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe-

https://www.shopmyexchange.com/mario-kart-8-deluxe-for-nintendo-switch/8465703

The Legend of Zelda: BOTW-

https://www.shopmyexchange.com/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-nintendo-switch-/8340291

Splatoon 2-

https://www.shopmyexchange.com/splatoon-2-nintendo-switch-/8593561

Last edited by a moderator:
didn't know I could still ship at the exchange online just being a Vet, since all the NEX's are on base mainly (not Norfolk).  I had to submit to be verified........

The only one I don't have is Splatoon 2, but I'm good, particularly now that online is paywalled. That said, thanks to those offering to help! Both for the offer and your service!

That's a pretty sweet deals thanks for the heads up.

EDIT anyone having any site issues ?

To all the brave service men and women who are fellow CAG members...thank you for your bravery and strength. If anyone could help me out with any of these games you'd make my daughter a very happy girl for her birthday

Well this is nice.   I sold all my switch games to gamestop when they had the promo on national video game day.

So now  can easily pick these back up without waiting for a buy two get one free sale from gamestop. 

thank you for all who served and continues to serve. 

thank you also to everyone willing to help out.  I was interested in getting mario how would that work?  Thanks 

Only the 2 mario games are left now. Maybe they will restock. I got a lot of PMs but no replies to me. I was able to help 2 people. You snooze you lose folks.

If anyone needs a copy, I could help out if needed.
That's a good way to lose your exchange privileges. The exchange specifically prohibits resale or the facilitation of purchases for third parties not authorized to shop at the exchange. More importantly, the profits from the exchange are used for morale and welfare programs for service members and their families. As such, cutting into that profit margin by offering access to a glitch to individuals that have not served or otherwise are eligible to shop at the exchange is literally directly hurting service members.

That's a good way to lose your exchange privileges. The exchange specifically prohibits resale or the facilitation of purchases for third parties not authorized to shop at the exchange. More importantly, the profits from the exchange are used for morale and welfare programs for service members and their families. As such, cutting into that profit margin by offering access to a glitch to individuals that have not served or otherwise are eligible to shop at the exchange is literally directly hurting service members.
If anything that additional income would benefit service members to add income to the MWR programs but thanks for your concern.

If anything that additional income would benefit service members to add income to the MWR programs but thanks for your concern.
Incorrect. At $30, there is no profit there as this was a glitch that was supposed to be tied to purchasing a console. There is a reason the exchanges have rules about resale and who can purchase. If you feel confident about your position, why don't you go ahead and PM me your info so I can pass it along to the appropriate department in the OIG's office. It's really offensive to me that you think it's ok to abuse the system in this way, especially in a manner that harms other veterans.

Incorrect. At $30, there is no profit there as this was a glitch that was supposed to be tied to purchasing a console. There is a reason the exchanges have rules about resale and who can purchase. If you feel confident about your position, why don't you go ahead and PM me your info so I can pass it along to the appropriate department in the OIG's office. It's really offensive to me that you think it's ok to abuse the system in this way, especially in a manner that harms other veterans.

No thanks. Why don’t you ask the other individuals their info. Since you’re acting so high and mighty?

Yeah. Taxation or lack thereof. A dozen facilitated sales will hurt whom?
It hurts anyone who benefits from MWR programs including uniformed personnel and their families. At the end of the year, the profits, if any, from the exchanges are placed into the MWR funds pool. In addition, by facilitating sales to individuals who have not served or their eligible family members, you are depriving those who have served and their families of the ability to benefit from this deal as the sell out of certain titles has already done. As someone who grew up in a multi-generational military family, I feel very strongly about this as I remember very distinctly being at the exchange when scalpers and others would show up at console launches and watching as sailors would patiently wait in line only to be told that something had sold out because one person with an ID had somehow been able to facilitate purchases for multiple individuals who were in line with them and were not otherwise eligible. The exchanges have cracked down since then which has helped avoid similar situations, but I personally find it highly offensive when people who have not served this country think they should be able to benefit from one of the few perks we provide those who have.

It hurts anyone who benefits from MWR programs including uniformed personnel and their families. At the end of the year, the profits, if any, from the exchanges are placed into the MWR funds pool. In addition, by facilitating sales to individuals who have not served or their eligible family members, you are depriving those who have served and their families of the ability to benefit from this deal as the sell out of certain titles has already done. As someone who grew up in a multi-generational military family, I feel very strongly about this as I remember very distinctly being at the exchange when scalpers and others would show up at console launches and watching as sailors would patiently wait in line only to be told that something had sold out because one person with an ID had somehow been able to facilitate purchases for multiple individuals who were in line with them and were not otherwise eligible. The exchanges have cracked down since then which has helped avoid similar situations, but I personally find it highly offensive when people who have not served this country think they should be able to benefit from one of the few perks we provide those who have.
Dude... You're just... Ughhh....

"As someone who grew up in a multi-generational military family" 

So I'm guessing you never served in the military yourself? You should get off your high horse and calm down. 

I just want to say I’m a Food Truck owner that has a contract with a military base, and I happily donate 15% for MWR. I serve at a VA hospital and donate 15% to them, as well as, give free food to any vet that comes our way (we serve staff for the most part). We serve soldiers that don’t make it home to their families for free during the holidays too. I have many friends that are active duty, I have siblings that are as well.

Thank you to everyone that serve, and have served these United States. Thank you to everyone that offered to help a fellow American, as is your right; as you’ve fought for it to be. It’s Mario Kart—it ain’t fuckin’ M4s and Humvees or 2019 MacBook Pros or that last bottle of Pappy hidden away in the commissary.

I just want to say I’m a Food Truck owner that has a contract with a military base, and I happily donate 15% for MWR. I serve at a VA hospital and donate 15% to them, as well as, give free food to any vet that comes our way (we serve staff for the most part). We serve soldiers that don’t make it home to their families for free during the holidays too. I have many friends that are active duty, I have siblings that are as well.

Thank you to everyone that serve, and have served these United States. Thank you to everyone that offered to help a fellow American, as is your right; as you’ve fought for it to be. It’s Mario Kart—it ain’t fuckin’ M4s and Humvees or 2019 MacBook Pros or that last bottle of Pappy hidden away in the commissary.
That's awesome, but it doesn't give you or anyone else the right to abuse exchange privileges for the benefit of people who have not served. Again, if you think the Exchange Service won't have an issue with what you are doing, feel free to pass along your contact info and I will see that it gets to the right people.

What, pray tell, am I doing?

FYI, I saw one of my customers—a young kid at Ordinance—with a PS4 a few weeks ago. I have a him a stack of games the week after. Run a mile guy. Get a blowjob. Blow off some steam.

feel free to pass along your contact info and I will see that it gets to the right people.
I really hope people aren't as stupid as to give some guy over the internet their contact info just to prove a point. Anyways you made your point time to move on.

I don't usually check the exchange sites too often so , I'm glad the op posted this. It reminded me to check aafes again. Has anyone noticed any phone deals on there lately for samsung. I don't know if my phones battery will last until bf lol.

bojay1997 is being a bit of a douche...
After reading his posts here, I completely disagree. He has done nothing but provide well-founded reasons for his comments, which pertained to the rules. He made no personal attacks, accusations, insults, etc. Being stern/serious and rigid in his candor isn't warm, but it's no where near "douchey" either. Anytime someone made a comment he found incorrect, he responded rather professionally, IMO.

Sale ended. I'll make sure to post sales from the NEX and AAFES in the future. Most likely will be some Veteran Day sales next month. 

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

bread's done
Back