* * * * - 3 votes

Select Nintendo Switch games $29.95 at shopmyexchange.com

Nintendo Switch

#31 SirRnB  

Posted 05 October 2018 - 04:15 AM

I just want to say I’m a Food Truck owner that has a contract with a military base, and I happily donate 15% for MWR. I serve at a VA hospital and donate 15% to them, as well as, give free food to any vet that comes our way (we serve staff for the most part). We serve soldiers that don’t make it home to their families for free during the holidays too. I have many friends that are active duty, I have siblings that are as well.

Thank you to everyone that serve, and have served these United States. Thank you to everyone that offered to help a fellow American, as is your right; as you’ve fought for it to be. It’s Mario Kart—it ain’t fuckin’ M4s and Humvees or 2019 MacBook Pros or that last bottle of Pappy hidden away in the commissary.

#32 bojay1997   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5960 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Posted 05 October 2018 - 04:41 AM

I just want to say I’m a Food Truck owner that has a contract with a military base, and I happily donate 15% for MWR. I serve at a VA hospital and donate 15% to them, as well as, give free food to any vet that comes our way (we serve staff for the most part). We serve soldiers that don’t make it home to their families for free during the holidays too. I have many friends that are active duty, I have siblings that are as well.

Thank you to everyone that serve, and have served these United States. Thank you to everyone that offered to help a fellow American, as is your right; as you’ve fought for it to be. It’s Mario Kart—it ain’t fuckin’ M4s and Humvees or 2019 MacBook Pros or that last bottle of Pappy hidden away in the commissary.

That's awesome, but it doesn't give you or anyone else the right to abuse exchange privileges for the benefit of people who have not served.  Again, if you think the Exchange Service won't have an issue with what you are doing, feel free to pass along your contact info and I will see that it gets to the right people.  

#33 SirRnB  

Posted 05 October 2018 - 04:55 AM

What, pray tell, am I doing?

FYI, I saw one of my customers—a young kid at Ordinance—with a PS4 a few weeks ago. I have a him a stack of games the week after. Run a mile guy. Get a blowjob. Blow off some steam.

#34 DoubleDam21  

DoubleDam21

Posted 05 October 2018 - 12:55 PM

feel free to pass along your contact info and I will see that it gets to the right people.  

I really hope people aren't as stupid as to give some guy over the internet their contact info just to prove a point.  Anyways you made your point time to move on.

#35 Malignpariah   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   41 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Malignpariah

Posted 05 October 2018 - 01:45 PM

bojay1997 is being a bit of a douche...but he isn't wrong. It is a not a battle that can be won on this website though.

#36 squishface   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2008 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

squishface

Posted 05 October 2018 - 05:57 PM

I don't usually check the exchange sites too often so , I'm glad the op posted this. It reminded me to check aafes again. Has anyone noticed any phone deals on there lately for samsung. I don't know if my phones battery will last until bf lol.

#37 BadWaluigi  

BadWaluigi

Posted 05 October 2018 - 06:02 PM

bojay1997 is being a bit of a douche...

After reading his posts here, I completely disagree. He has done nothing but provide well-founded reasons for his comments, which pertained to the rules. He made no personal attacks, accusations, insults, etc. Being stern/serious and rigid in his candor isn't warm, but it's no where near "douchey" either. Anytime someone made a comment he found incorrect, he responded rather professionally, IMO.

#38 skrockij89  

skrockij89

Posted 06 October 2018 - 02:18 AM

Sale ended. I'll make sure to post sales from the NEX and AAFES in the future. Most likely will be some Veteran Day sales next month. 

#39 ya_boy_mario   mycologist. CAGiversary!   488 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

ya_boy_mario

Posted 23 October 2018 - 01:22 AM

That's a good way to lose your exchange privileges. The exchange specifically prohibits resale or the facilitation of purchases for third parties not authorized to shop at the exchange.  More importantly, the profits from the exchange are used for morale and welfare programs for service members and their families.  As such, cutting into that profit margin by offering access to a glitch to individuals that have not served or otherwise are eligible to shop at the exchange is literally directly hurting service members.   

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: