• :ps4: :switch: Disgaea 1 Complete $49.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: Space Hulk: Tactics $39.99
  • :ps4: Air Missions: HIND $39.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: :switch: This Is the Police 2 $29.99
  • :switch: Cat Quest $29.99
  • :switch: Goosebumps: The Game $29.99
New Releases Available Friday:

• :xb1: :ps4: :pc: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 $59.99
    Save $10 on 12-Months of PlayStation Plus with purchase of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4

[*]:switch: The World Ends with You: Final Remix $49.99
[*]:3ds: Luigi's Mansion $39.99
Game Deals:

• :xb1: :ps4: Madden NFL 19 $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: Dark Souls Remastered $29.99 Save $10
  • :ps4: Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age $49.99 Save $10
Everything Else:

• Free $100 Best Buy Gift Card when you buy any Xbox One Console and a Samsung QLED TV
  • Save $20 on an Xbox One Controller with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on 3 Months of Xbox Live with purchase of an Xbox Console
  • Save $10 on 3 Months of Xbox Live with purchase of any Xbox Gaming Headset
  • Free $10 Xbox Digital Gift Card with purchase of 3 Months of Xbox Live (Must redeem by 10/30)
  • Save $10 on 12-Months of PlayStation Plus with purchase of a PlayStation 4 Console
  • Save $10 on SteelSeries Arctis 3 Wired Stereo Gaming Headset
  • Save 25% on select Pokemon Collectibles
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Skyscraper $24.99
  • Skyscraper 4K $27.99 Save $2
  • Skyscraper 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $32.99 Save $2
  • Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation $22.99 Save $5
  • Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation Only @ BB Steelbook $27.99
  • Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation 4K $27.99 Save $2
  • Hotel Artemis $19.99 Save $3
  • Hotel Artemis 4K $24.99 Save $3
  • The Evil Dead 4K $16.99 Save $1
  • Hook 4K $19.99 Save $3
  • Constantine: City of Demons $18.99 Save $1
  • Eighth Grade $16.99 Save $3

Last edited by a moderator:
The good discounts are rapidly approaching, Black Friday is on the horizon. Don’t buy anything until then! Maximize your purchasing power!

The good discounts are rapidly approaching, Black Friday is on the horizon. Don’t buy anything until then! Maximize your purchasing power!
If this entire year is any indication I'm expecting a lot of disappointment on BF. Games you would expect to be $15-20 will end up being $30-35.

The best deals will be when someone messes up and a glitch happens.

If this entire year is any indication I'm expecting a lot of disappointment on BF. Games you would expect to be $15-20 will end up being $30-35.

The last few years have had some really good deals in the month of December, and not all of them have been before Christmas. Definitely pay attention to prices in December.

OMG a sale on a game I actually want(DQ).
Every time someone says DQ, I think of -

dairy-queen-logo.jpg

Damn DQ11 is already on sale... To think I paid 175 for the Square Enix Sotre Exclusive CE, SE knows there are Western dq fans like me you'll shell out that kinda money

It sucks that when the economy is considered to be 'good' there's usually worse deals to be had. Not wishing for hard times (obviously) but companies tailor their offerings in line with the consensus perception and try to make as much money as they can. In that light, I wouldn't be surprised to see generally worse deals this holiday season.

At least we can count on Ferrari Racer for some solid meming if that happens.

As always, thanks for the share, Tyrok.

Does anyone know if BB will additional copies of the deluxe versions of COD? I know preorders are sold out, just haven’t bought COD in a few years and don’t know how limited the other editions are

I'm all for remasters or re-issues from 1-3 gens ago but the pricing on them usually blows, especially on Nintendo systems. So a ported GameCube game is $40 & an original DS game for $50? Ouch, can you say gouging?

I'm all for remasters or re-issues from 1-3 gens ago but the pricing on them usually blows, especially on Nintendo systems. So a ported GameCube game is $40 & an original DS game for $50? Ouch, can you say gouging?
Just because you can get those games cheaper somewhere else doesn’t mean they don’t deliver a value on par with their 3DS/Switch price. Meaning, they can still be worth it

Thing is, you both have a point. On one hand they really didn't have to do much other than repurpose the game for a different architecture - no game designers, minimal game testing if at all, no need for heavy marketing since the game is already known, etc - those all call for much lower prices IMO.

Value is subjective, you're right. Depends on the person. For me, I have easy access to the originals plus enhancements of Dolphin emulation. That brings the perceived value way down for me.

Then again, there's only one place you can play the original Luigi's Mansion in 3d, on a bus. And for that privilege, $40. Divisive indeed.

I'm expecting Black Friday to suck as well since there is less competition at the retail level this year. Cough...Toys R Us.

Didn’t you hear? Toys R Us canceled their bankruptcy sale and plans to reopen store now.
Somehow, I don't see that helping. Since Toys R Us probably won't discount their video game stock much because they need to recoup their losses, other chains won't have much incentive to lower their prices in order to compete for our business. But, whatever helps you to sleep at night!

I seen they might try to bring back some stores. Or they want to sell Toys R Us brand stuff at other retailers.

Somehow, I don't see that helping. Since Toys R Us probably won't discount their video game stock much because they need to recoup their losses, other chains won't have much incentive to lower their prices in order to compete for our business. But, whatever helps you to sleep at night!
I don't think they have announced any concrete relaunch plans and just said that the brand is too valuable to let it just die essentially. Toys 'R' Us closing has left an $11 billion dollar gap in the toy industry. The brand can absolutely make money and they honestly weren't doing that bad prior to the closing, it was bad deals and getting into all that debt that did them in.

I seen they might try to bring back some stores. Or they want to sell Toys R Us brand stuff at other retailers.
I think they will partner with a Target or Wal-Mart to bring the TRU brand to those types of stores and whoever they end up partnering with will probably expand their toy section and obviously brand it TRU. I could also see them opening a few larger stores too, but not like what they had before. The old TRU in my town is already being primed for another business to move into its former location.

I work at PetSmart and we still carry Toys R Us and Puppy R Us at full price. It our in house brand since the upc begins with the same series of numbers as our other brands. I legitimately have had customers ask for a discount or if it was discounted since Toys R Us was closing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't know if this has been posted but my GCU membership ends in about a week and Best Buy sent me a 25% Off going away gift. Check your emails if yours is about to expire. It stacked with GCU and so I got AC Odyssey Gold Edition for $70.

Don't know if this has been posted but my GCU membership ends in about a week and Best Buy sent me a 25% Off going away gift. Check your emails if yours is about to expire. It stacked with GCU and so I got AC Odyssey Gold Edition for $70.
Is the coupon good one item or one order? My GCU expires on October 30th so shouldn’t I have received it already.

Porting a game still needs a team of people working on transfering assets, writing new code, changing previous code, etc.

It is easier to port a game vs making a new one but it still has dev cost. $40 - $50 for a port that you aren't forced to pay for seems reasonable to me. And I know it's easy to look at a game and think, "oh it's a port, I can get the original on x console for less". That's true but they are not the same game. Everything has a price and just b/c a game is on the Xbox One doesn't mean you're entitled to the PS4 version. Different product, different cost.

If you pre order black ops right before it comes out like I mean the hour before it comes out will you get $10
I know my post is to late for you but as a preorder a qualifying game before midnight Central time you will get the preorder bonus. For example COD released 10/12/18 so you could have ordered at 11:59pm Central time on 10/11/18. I don’t recommend you cutting that close. Make sure on your order it says 10/11/18 and not 10/12/18 for the order date. This all applies to online. In store I THINK they cut off preorders a day or two before release day.

Thanks I really appreciate that I checked my order it was 30 mins before 1 am eastern time so I’m glad I will get the $10. Next time I won’t be so close to the time.

Is the coupon good one item or one order? My GCU expires on October 30th so shouldn’t I have received it already.

Email states it's valid for one game and it excludes Red Dead 2. I got the email on the 10th and my GCU expires the 15th. The header should say "Thank you (Insert Name here). Here is 25% Off...and it cuts of there.

Thanks I really appreciate that I checked my order it was 30 mins before 1 am eastern time so I’m glad I will get the $10. Next time I won’t be so close to the time.
I preordered COD back in May since I had a bonus reward certificate expiring. I finally picked up my order and less than an hour later I got the bonus $10 in points. That is the good thing about preordering months in advance.

Cautionary Tale: So I was just banned by Bestbuy from returning any items for 365 days due to a company they use named The Retail Equation which tracks returns. I’m by no means a serial returner, in fact I looked at my account history and saw only 3 returns in the past year! 2 of those were watches which I returned and bought a more expensive version w more features. The man I spoke with said Bestbuy would and has been doing this more frequently(strange??!). think there must be some mistake so I’m having them send me the report to see what else they may have on it. I’ve been a Bestbuy Elite plus member for the past 5 years straight and in all cases have spent well over 4-5k in purchases per year. This has pissed me off so much that pending this report, I will be boycotting and making my purchases in other places and cancelling my BBCC. Their loss, c’est la vie.

Sucks best buy is just getting worse and worse.

I have return tons of stuff before for different reasons and have never had this happen.

Thick have had it happen at walmart. I return like 100 bucks in camping stuff I ending up not needing and was ban for 6 months lol

Cautionary Tale: So I was just banned by Bestbuy from returning any items for 365 days due to a company they use named The Retail Equation which tracks returns. I’m by no means a serial returner, in fact I looked at my account history and saw only 3 returns in the past year! 2 of those were watches which I returned and bought a more expensive version w more features. The man I spoke with said Bestbuy would and has been doing this more frequently(strange??!). think there must be some mistake so I’m having them send me the report to see what else they may have on it. I’ve been a Bestbuy Elite plus member for the past 5 years straight and in all cases have spent well over 4-5k in purchases per year. This has pissed me off so much that pending this report, I will be boycotting and making my purchases in other places and cancelling my BBCC. Their loss, c’est la vie.
The Retail Equation isn't just used by Best Buy - it's used by a lot of companies to track returns.

bread's done
Back