Xbox Live Gold: 12 Month Membership (Digital Code) for $26.29

tamali

CAGiversary!
FREE VPN Required for this deal to work, full details below:

Works for all Xbox accounts including US, CA, UK, DE..etc..

CDKeys has Xbox Live Gold: 12 Month Membership (Brazil Region) on sale for $26.29.

Steps:
- Purchase the code from CDKeys for $26.69
- Download NordVPN or any VPN that has Brazil in servers locations list and signup for free trial.
- Connect to Brazil Region using the VPN.

Redeeming the code:
- Open Chrome in Incognito Mode or Firefox or any browser in Private Tab.
- Confirm your browsing location as Brazil by checking WhatIsMyIPAddress
- Login to Xbox.com/pt-BR using your current Xbox account.
- Click on account picture at top right and navigate to code redemption.
- Redeem the code.

After it works properly, remove the apps and disable the free trial subscription.

Mobile Users:
You can use same method on mobile by downloading VPN app NordVPN or any VPN which has Brazil location and using above steps to redeem code.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! I already use PIA VPN. Just switched it over to the Brazil server and BAM. Done. Would definitely be complicated if you don't already use a VPN, tho. And the "Redeem Code" link is in Portuguese when you're on Brazil's Xbox site, but super easy to figure out. Thanks again man.

I didn't see this too many Hoops to jump through, but I use the VPN on a regular basis. It's how I get to use my hotspot on my phone LOL.

But half off is half off, the hell of a deal so I bought two of them.

Anybody else having issues with the redeem site redirecting to the US site. Using Torguard and connected to Brazil, initial site comes up, but as soon as I click on redeem, it redirects me. 

Anybody else having issues with the redeem site redirecting to the US site. Using Torguard and connected to Brazil, initial site comes up, but as soon as I click on redeem, it redirects me.
Try to redeem the code on Windows Xbox app using VPN.

Microsoft in the past has banned accounts for using these on the grounds that the codes were stolen, which doesn't make a ton of sense when you consider the codes require activating but hey

Excellent post OP. Super easy to redeem and took no more than 5 minutes. I would probably do more than 1 but I really can't justify it for more than the one or two online Xbox games I play. 

Really good deal. Thanks, OP. Was faster when I used the iOS app to get the VPN trial via NordicVPN. Was less than 5 minutes easily.

So when you guys get to the redeem page, does it say your email and United States ( for those in the states ) or your email and Brasil. I am on VPN, in Brasil and as previous people state it shows my current country, not brasil, will these still take as long as I am vpnd?

So when you guys get to the redeem page, does it say your email and United States ( for those in the states ) or your email and Brasil. I am on VPN, in Brasil and as previous people state it shows my current country, not brasil, will these still take as long as I am vpnd?
I stayed looged into the VPN after verifying I was located in Brazil. Opened up safari on my iPhone and opened a Private tab. I logged into my Xbox Live acct and redeemed the code, and all was well. Canceled the trial for VPN and uninstalled the app from my phone and was on my merry way.

The issue you're having seems like you didn't open a private tab on your browser. If you don't do that part, it will still show you as being in the US. Do that THEN verify you're in Brazil. Then you're good to go on to the xbox live site.

Did you check if you are connected to Brazil VPN by checking www.whatismyipaddress.com ?

Also, I would suggest deleting all cookies/cache or using private tab.

Yes, it was barely an inconvenience. I guess if your time is so valuable that you're making $25 for 5 minutes of work (ignoring the fact that most people cant get paid for more than 40 hrs per week) then sure, don't bother with this. But if that's you, then why are you on cheapassgamer to begin with?

I know I've gone through this before, but I'm getting stuck with the same error this guy is.

Following the OP, after I click "resgatar codigo" it leads the redeem page in English with US selected at the bottom. Even after changing that, it still shows "(United States)" after my email address. I've tried several different browsers on my PC and phone, private/secret/incognito tabs, checking whatismyipaddress says Sao Paulo, but I still keep getting a region lock error. I also tried from my xbox and changing the region in the settings.

I remember going through this before and finally got it to work, but I'm hitting a wall here. I pay for TorGuard and tried TunnelBear. Again, cleared cache and cookies for multiple browsers on phone and PC, used private tabs... I swear I got this to work last year...

I'm surprised more people haven't taken advantage of this. I've gotten 3 years free by doing the daily search to get points. Just a few minutes a day.
I just started in August and I already have over 29,000 points as well.

Pretty much free XBL and Game Pass if you do it everyday.
I'll just stick to using Microsoft Rewards for free years.
Agreed for over the past year, I’ve done this. Free Xbox live and GamePass, takes about 10-15 minutes per day. I’ll never understand why more people don’t take advantage of it. I hope they bring back the Live sale for 21k points. I “purchased” 3 years with that. I’ve actuall thought about using a second account to get free Xbox credit as well but it seems like a hassle swapping accounts.

I'm surprised more people haven't taken advantage of this. I've gotten 3 years free by doing the daily search to get points. Just a few minutes a day.
People are just lazy. I try telling people on SlickDeals about the Microsoft Rewards program and get downvoted to oblivion. Most people, even on this thread say $25 is the cheapest they have ever seen, but with Microsoft rewards, Xbox Live and Game Pass is literally free. Understandably this method might not suffice if your subscription just ran out, but it doesn't take much time to gather enough points. WE will never pay for Live again!!

When my Gold account expired last February, I didn't immediately reactivate it. Two days later, MS sent me an email offering an annual subscription for $40.

So letting it go for a few days after it expires is my new default policy with Microsoft, just in case they come through with a decent offer just to get me back.

On the other hand, my PS+ expired in August, and not only haven't they offered, I haven't seen any good deals anywhere. Sony don't give af.

I stayed looged into the VPN after verifying I was located in Brazil. Opened up safari on my iPhone and opened a Private tab. I logged into my Xbox Live acct and redeemed the code, and all was well. Canceled the trial for VPN and uninstalled the app from my phone and was on my merry way.

The issue you're having seems like you didn't open a private tab on your browser. If you don't do that part, it will still show you as being in the US. Do that THEN verify you're in Brazil. Then you're good to go on to the xbox live site.

I do open a private window (tried Firefox focus on mobile) then private and incognito on chrome/firefox and I get the same results., When I click on redeem ( in Portuguese ) it switches me over to the account login for Microsoft in the states. It says code will be redeemed on my account (united states).. Is this a normal part of the procedure. I did have 2 step auth setup, but have tried this on my kids account and mine, both have same issue. For the record, these accounts have windows and office associated to them as I used to be an engineer for those guys (doubt this is the problem) I tried the bear vpn and windscribe btw.. Any other ideas? Well my ambien has kicked in, may have to finish this tomorrow.

People are just lazy. I try telling people on SlickDeals about the Microsoft Rewards program and get downvoted to oblivion. Most people, even on this thread say $25 is the cheapest they have ever seen, but with Microsoft rewards, Xbox Live and Game Pass is literally free. Understandably this method might not suffice if your subscription just ran out, but it doesn't take much time to gather enough points. WE will never pay for Live again!!
A lot of users prefer google search to Bing including me.

I believe google search index is way better than Bing.

bread's done
Back