3 months Netflix free ps plus members YMMV

srac84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Check your email just got it title is a Netflix gift for you

Enter your email after pressing the redeem button then they send you a second email with redemption code

Must be redeemed code by nov 30 2018

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the email and code. Won’t apply to my family plan (I assume since t-mobile already covers it under their free Netflix promo)... here the code

37H6KHNTX6NR

Got the email. The code given is entered into Netflix and issues a $32.97 credit to your account that is automatically applied during next billings. Yay for 2 free months of premium ^^

i got it.  Since I got $32+ worth of netflix for free that opens up the same amount in the games budget.  Trying to not impulse buy COD or the tomb raider game on sale on XBL....

I'll trade for any codes for a $3 psn credit.. i know i know its not as much but if you're not going to use it anyways i'll trade rather than take it free :)..thanks! inbox me

I get the emails, but my email contained nothing about any Netflix offer. When I clicked the link and tried to redeem with my email said, I was not eligible.

And as much shit as I have bought from PSN. Figures, they wouldn’t send me shit, they never do,

I don't get it, why would Netflix give away 3 free months to anyone?  I'm 100% sure they have never done this before.

Are they suddenly struggling, or not growing?  

Are they going the way of MoviePass (dying)?

Is this some sort of conspiracy? 

Darn. Didn't get any code. I am guessing you have to be currently subbed to PSN+ to be eligible. Oh well. If anyone has a spare code, i'll be happy to take it off your hands. 

I don't get it, why would Netflix give away 3 free months to anyone? I'm 100% sure they have never done this before.

Are they suddenly struggling, or not growing?

Are they going the way of MoviePass (dying)?

Is this some sort of conspiracy?
Not a chance, just a user acquisition strategy. There's a strategy, and they probably picked specific users.

Not a chance, just a user acquisition strategy. There's a strategy, and they probably picked specific users.
Not really sure what the user acquisition strategy would be. I've been a Netflix member for like a decade, since they only had the DVD plan, and I use the same email for Netflix and PSN. So they basically just paid my Netflix bill for 3 months. *shrug*

Yeah, it's ridiculous who they picked. I'm not saying they didn't make a mistake. I'm just pretty sure they're not going the way of MoviePass, as the post I responded to suggested.

bread's done
Back