(REGIONAL) 2ND & CHARLES EXTRA 25% ON TRADE IN OF VIDEO GAMES, CONSOLES, & CONTROLLERS THROUGH SAT 10/13

smcmanus1980

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I always take my video game chaff to them during these types of deals. As long as it's not old sports games, they'll usually take most of it. They will pay little cash but offer up decent credit as long as the games are complete and in good shape. DS games and the like can be cartridge only.

I don't recommend you try to trade anything of even moderate value because it will be a waste of time, but for anyone that can fill a box full of Dora The Explorer, SSX, Army Men, True Crime, etc, you might find that you can get a decent chunk of credit to use on good stuff.

In my experience, I usually bring in a box and they take what they will and give around $80-140 credit. You can often score good stuff if you look hard enough. Got a new copy of Painkiller PS3 for $15 about a year ago and a copy of Dark Heresy II core rulebook for $60. Don't know anything about that live roleplay stuff but the book regularly goes for over $100 on eBay and is usually OOS even 3rd party on Amazon.

I got Super Mario Party there from trading eight games of gamestop 4 for $10. Always check stock so you won't get returns for them having too many.

Edit: Also do the survey to get a $5 off $25 purchase(just needs to add up to $25 before tax.

Last edited by a moderator:
I only traded with them once, but I was very unimpressed. They took hours to process my trades, and then refused to give me a breakdown of what each item traded in for. I took the offer because the stuff I was trading was completely useless to me, even tho I felt it was low - but I swore that would be my last time trading with them. 

I only traded with them once, but I was very unimpressed. They took hours to process my trades, and then refused to give me a breakdown of what each item traded in for. I took the offer because the stuff I was trading was completely useless to me, even tho I felt it was low - but I swore that would be my last time trading with them.
Yeah not having a breakdown is pretty annoying. Like I said, I would only trade games that are basically worthless - like stuff GameStop won't take or offers a quarter for. Stuff that you couldn't get $2 for on eBay because it would cost more in shipping and fees.

bread's done
Back